deal or no deal something or other

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Spyder

deal or no deal something or other

Post by Spyder »

i was sat in a pub last night and watched a guy get deal or no deal active and collected reasonable wins for about 10 boards in a row.

power 5 all over again?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

ssssshhhhhhshshshssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Unbelievable Jeff
PMK

Post by PMK »

Mmmmmmm.

There are several donds out that start every board with the middle game open. Probably just quite keen and just extracting value.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

nope..
tommya

Post by tommya »

which one was it
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i dunno actually, didnt actually notice which machine it was, they all look the same..

bloke took probably £200 out of it, and he looked pretty nervous so i didnt show too much interest
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

boringggggg
Unbelievable Jeff
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

All look the same FFS you can tell pretty much any DOND from a distance. They might all be called the same but there's a pretty discintive difference in most of them.

Spyder if you don't want to say what it is then just say, as a member of here for so long and arcadia beforehand you should be able to tell a machine from outside the pub never mind inside.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
PMK

Post by PMK »

Spyder wrote:i dunno actually, didnt actually notice which machine it was, they all look the same..

bloke took probably £200 out of it, and he looked pretty nervous so i didnt show too much interest
If somebody was taking that much out of a dond, I'd make sure I took notice!! In a conservative way of course!!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i was pretty drunk, and cant remember which machine it was, ill go and have a look,

whatever he was doing was suspiciously successful, but i wasnt going to talk to this bloke, i was hammered and if you approach someone doing an empty, you're not going to make a new friend!

im not going to put the name on here in public, ill pm you when i find out which it was...
PMK

Post by PMK »

I've pm'd u my guess.
Cash was King

Post by Cash was King »

Cher ching...
fruity777

Post by fruity777 »

The rumours maybe true after all