Bellfruit ICE Machine

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
AMK

Bellfruit ICE Machine

Post by AMK »

It's here. The Bellfruit version of the Triple7. Oh dear. Lol. Its so cheap looking. Well. It's got 6 games. Double DOND and a MOB clone. There's also a lo tech crazy fruit DOND job along with a few strange rubbish looking ones think it was crazy fruit pot, squids in and some other tripe. 

I know as PMK suggests blah blah should be playing XYZ etc. But we were curious and wanted to work out the rip/empty/way to lose/break it etc. First game the Make or Break clone and it's offering the £35 box. Take the deal hoping for the 35. No such luck, it dumps the 20p or some rubbish on us. 

Next few boards were dead then it starts offering the 70. It leaves the 20 and the 70, offering 44.763378. 

Nooooo Deal for a 20 :( lol. Then it's flat on it's bum offering nothing. Discipline has flown out the window now and we are £120 in. Finally it caves in and we get the 70 box lol. 

Now that discipline has well and truly left the room we venture onto the lo tech DOND crazy fruits thing...

It offers the DOND thing off a fiver for rubbish. It then held and gave another rubbish one. Then it span in PLUMMMmms for £5 and offered an exchange?!?!  How odd lol. We exchanged... 

It deletes the first 3. Then the next 3. Systematically?? Quite clear that it was giving the mega. It did. £140 :)

After a few boards on DDOND we were around £50 so called quits and roped in our discipline again. 

Safely say I won't be playing it again. Too dodgy. Doesn't even feel like your going to win. One plus though is that all the games were on 90%.

Willing to trade location for empty. Apply Within ;p
Spyder

Re: Bellfruit ICE Machine

Post by Spyder »

playwithrob wrote:it's offering the £35 box. Take the deal hoping for the 35. No such luck, it dumps the 20p or some rubbish on us. 

then it starts offering the 70. It leaves the 20 and the 70, offering 44.763378. Nooooo Deal for a 20
so you got a £35 box that was 20p, then a £70 box that is £20,

surely you mean a 20p box that was a 20p box and a £20 box that was £20
superfruiter

Post by superfruiter »

I tend to use a lump hammer and a crow bar (not necessarily in that order) to empty the machines round here ;)

Can i have the location now? ;)

Actually, unless its around the midlands, i can't be bothered to drive for it from what you said! :)
AMK

Post by AMK »

Spyder wrote:
playwithrob wrote:it's offering the £35 box. Take the deal hoping for the 35. No such luck, it dumps the 20p or some rubbish on us. 

then it starts offering the 70. It leaves the 20 and the 70, offering 44.763378. Nooooo Deal for a 20
so you got a £35 box that was 20p, then a £70 box that is £20,

surely you mean a 20p box that was a 20p box and a £20 box that was £20

When I say it's offering I mean it lit them up :) it's like boom or bust matey :)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

playwithrob wrote: When I say it's offering I mean it lit them up :) it's like boom or bust matey :)

Aha, that makes more sense.. lol
AMK

Post by AMK »

Sorry bud I can't help being an illiterate scouse twat haha :p