do you think bellfruit should F.O.A.D?

yeah bellfruit that's enuff now!!!!!!
79%
nah mate! noel's my boy let's ava nuvva one
21%

Total votes: 29

gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Had a big reds in a local I go to at weekends, complete with a resident addict of the female species.

Amazed she never cottoned on what I was doing, considering she clocked me doing the cluedo months back, although she never quite fully sussed that out really :lol:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
silent g

Post by silent g »

gambogaz1 wrote:Had a big reds in a local I go to at weekends, complete with a resident addict of the female species.

Amazed she never cottoned on what I was doing, considering she clocked me doing the cluedo months back, although she never quite fully sussed that out really :lol:
i'd lov e to see your face when you see the reels megastreaking with a 7 on the cash side then see her high lowing the features instead of playing the game on big reds lmfao.

i think you'd think its a dream lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Hardly ever get cluedos of that feature now days tho do ya. i dont mind a big reds aslong as theres another fruit in pub
tommya

Post by tommya »

use to love big reds till they were rechipped now there as bad as all the rest
Scott

Post by Scott »

tommya wrote:use to love big reds till they were rechipped now there as bad as all the rest

I've gave up with them, shame, because i used to quite like them.
Cobwebs 👆
JG

Post by JG »

I didn't even know they where rechipped, but then I hardly ever went in for them. What is it? £35 cap now?
Ah yes, there is no Roysten De Barnes in that dark place any more. I bought a pint and I saw a right show and a pig in a poke, no joke!
I went left and there is a pool table. I went straight ahead and there is a beer 'garden' and went round the way there and there was some DJ gear and then right there was a dart board. I ventured further into a gentleman's area. Hold on, let me start all over. I went into the gents and there is a choice of three sex toys that you can buy; a ring tingler, a jizz wiggler and a bouncing bunny. All for £4. Or you get two blue tablets and a spunk guzzler, also for £4.
So unless it was through the door marked private, or in the ladies, I could not see it. Then again, I'm usually quite useless. Most likely explanation is that it wasn't there anymore, but possibly there was a secret passage that I missed?
Also someone has disabled the singed choke button on the old road runner in the park.
David was moody as was his counterpart, none of this OB luck £2 boostation.
Also a Red Hot X not holding when it soooo shold have been, ploughed in repeat and more with Beanie muttering under his breath in that jacket that hasn't been washed for 15 years. £120 cycled post three holds shown and thankfully £55 repeat and lots of £5s, for one hold and dead. Wierdo chip? No probs on emu, defffo blocking the game for no reason. Any GGist want to venture an exp?
Barely pulled a 1'er in the land of the Walker.
Luckily wrestled PMK style and had a sweet raise with some breaker breakers followed by a ROOOOOOAR!!! All right you've done it!
I saw a £70 cashpot on a Banker Rings Twice somewhere. Can't remember where it was now. Sorry.
Jack has just signed in.
More booty.
More parrots.
SStars is crap though, only breaks on blue.
So MattB, you're in a services and there's a £70 cashpot on 50p, it's not full, do you take it on blind?
Tzar Wars. Car Wars. Star Wars. Bar wars. War lords. Broad swords. Lord of the rings. The Two Towers. Do you know the way to Mordor? It was on in the Barley wotsit on that night. Didn't check the notey as I didn't know. I wonder if Sp has this? Which services did superman go to today?
I only went in for the toilet.
That p1 dial isn't in Totesport any more is it? I thought they may have hidden it behind somewhere, but it has gone.
I stayed right away from B3s.
Also drained Shaun's bath, surely he can't keep going for the refill, should be super hot, especially as Carl has his card marked for a double.
Why do Aliens never step, even though the best of pro players have to put in £100 to get £70?
Got to go, deluged by wasps here atm.
JG
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Do you know the way to Mildenhall?