Deal or no deal FEELING LUCKY

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
reddevil

Deal or no deal FEELING LUCKY

Post by reddevil »

Anyone played this??? Its got 6 stakes, 10p, 30p, 50p (Board remains Blue on entry) and 20p, 60p???, £1 (Board turns Red on entry). Standard 3 phone for dond, 1 red phone removes all blue amounts and i think 2 red phone removes all cash values apart from £35 and £70.

Its a BellFruit Machine and I have played two recently but cant see any mention of it on the bellfruit website.

I was £55 in and took phones board, left with £10 and £70. £34 offer.

No Deal and £10 in box, No repeat.

Next press spins board straight back in for GATW.

Ended up with £87 from Mega Streak.

£32 profit but hard work.

Any tips or anyone else played yet??
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

It's been failing tests over and over.
Choose stake and then choose number of lines, then your usual board and crap.
tommya

Post by tommya »

any pics sounds a bit interesting compared to beat the banker clones
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

Played it again today, and after deciding previously that Cash or Bust on this is awful, The first one I played today offered usual £3 board so I Cash or Bust on Mystery and it gave me Super Streak for £18.

Then later I played another one and 1st board again usual crap offers so on mystery I cash or bust again and this time Mega Streak for £70.

Seems a poor machine though as whatever stake you seem to play on, the features just offer £3-£4ish and then Game Over!
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

Does anyone know why it aint on the Bell Fruit Website???
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

If its on test,thats why!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider

Post by Guest »

reddevil wrote:Seems a poor machine though as whatever stake you seem to play on, the features just offer £3-£4ish and then Game Over!
Sounds like any normal DOND machine to me ... In fact £3-4 is probably generous compared to most!!

Post by 999329753 »

There was one of these around here 1 year ago. didnt last long so as previously stated prob failed test.
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Do machines that fail test get recalled and the parts "recycled" or do they end up getting sold to the smaller suppliers?
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

'kin Edmonds.... lol
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
PMK

Post by PMK »

What's next?

'Deal or no deal: 10 sheets for a board that blocks at £3 9 times out of 10, gives a decent cob every 5 sheet and only opens up the now controlled middle game every 200 bar and gatw's every £60k piece of absolute cunting Cunt fuck shit wank bollox we can't think of any other ideas except slightly changing the names but yet still putting that bearded Cunt on every fucking look through the pub window and want to die as you see that gold rimmed cab!!!' gold edition.

I'd give it a cheeky board to be fair.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

:lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

These latest DONDs really are utter piss. The 70-quid jackpot has ruined these games. It's just the same control underneath every time, and the feature is not random and blocks like fuck because you can often snare an average of 25-30 at some stage during the phones.

Are they actually going to try different profiles any more or are we stuck with this rigid-as-fuck shite? Get on the board, go round for a bit, land on a mystery, collect 4 or 5 quid...

Bores me to tears frankly...
ben twilly

Post by ben twilly »

played it in the new amusements that burntdown in skeggy, they have it on 5jp, utter shite. stay clear. as they sed above its failin test everywere. the only bonus is the number rip if you can drop on it