deal or no deal gold

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Spyder

deal or no deal gold

Post by Spyder »

theres a deal or no deal gold on an advert for "sizzling pubs" on the tv..

anyone covering that one?
JG

Post by JG »

Yeah probably Riyde, Buddylove or Kidgloves got that one covered. It won't be Betch or Gary Chandler. Maybe OB if he's on tilt. No alright, not OB.
JG
autonudge

Post by autonudge »

most of mine are gone. Still got one today which gave me £70 and a £35 off not much in. Made up for my mare in William Hill. I'll never learn.
mooster

Post by mooster »

Got JP from COB after £3 in on Sunday, Guildford Spoons. That paid for my night out :lol:
autonudge

Post by autonudge »

Nice result. I've had that in the past. I played a Banker Rings Twice yesterday in spoons and the queue at the bar was too much and I had one eye on the £70 cashpot. It was £70 on 25p and £1 but £1 is harsh and tends to take more than £70 for a phones board alone. Got the £70 from £2 in on 25p. didn't even have to drink up as I hadn't bought a drink :) Having said that I've thrown over £100 in one of those and had crappy results, they can be superb or the worst around.
PMK

Post by PMK »

I'd rather get stuck in on one on a £ stake than on 25p.

Think about it. You just adjust ur tactics slightly and it's fare more generous on COB.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

50p / £70 is the only one I'll take on comfortably on these. Have had the full CP on 25p before, but it can be so tedious, it's just a waste of time.

A standout result was WinStepper from COB for £52(ish) followed shortly by a COB for £70 CP, both on 50p. Then reverted to 25p to play off the remaining £4 and got the £51.xx CP from COB too. :)

No other DOND (apart from TBRT) would lay out that much from a non-force, so they are worth the time on 50p, I'd say...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
PMK

Post by PMK »

JG wrote:Yeah probably Riyde, Buddylove or Kidgloves got that one covered. It won't be Betch or Gary Chandler. Maybe OB if he's on tilt. No alright, not OB.
where is Gary Chandler?
AMK

Post by AMK »

Yeah it's surprising that they have made s DOND that's playable ;) But like people are saying they can be ruthless £70+ for DOND and as for 25p you can waste serious time when there's better things about.
Cf

Post by Cf »

My main complaint with this style of dond (tbrt, gold, dt, double, etc) is that the gameplay seems to consist of just trying to get 3 phones in view, followed usually by 4 or 5 rolls around the board, followed by cob. The only "normal" decent win seems to be from the v occasional ddond. Do not the most interesting in the world.

That said I like tbrt and gold. I seem to do well out of them.
mooster

Post by mooster »

autonudge wrote:Nice result. I've had that in the past. I played a Banker Rings Twice yesterday in spoons and the queue at the bar was too much and I had one eye on the £70 cashpot. It was £70 on 25p and £1 but £1 is harsh and tends to take more than £70 for a phones board alone. Got the £70 from £2 in on 25p. didn't even have to drink up as I hadn't bought a drink :) Having said that I've thrown over £100 in one of those and had crappy results, they can be superb or the worst around.
Ta! :D Had a similar experience too with a BRT - £8 in on 50p for a double DOND game where it could only be the £70 CP.... and a flukely £50 CP on 25p from a few quid off COB the week after, same machine, same pub. My mate was not amused.
tommya

Post by tommya »

Lost 210 on one of these the other day all cps on 70 never chasing the pots again
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

JG wrote:Yeah probably Riyde, Buddylove or Kidgloves got that one covered. It won't be Betch or Gary Chandler. Maybe OB if he's on tilt. No alright, not OB.
If you're in the area then there's Monopoly DOND gold variant in AMG leisure on Hunstanton sea front that's maybe due the £70 cashpot off COB. That being as I rowed it for an hour and a half and got bored as it wouldn't budge and it was full from the off. I spawned a COB JP near the end and walked. But, don't play the Hi Lo Silver in there or in the hotel up the road - got both early off turning Big Bucks red off a bonus...and.errr...GGG no.3 is dead also in the amg arcade.That is all.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

kidgloves wrote:
If you're in the area then there's Monopoly DOND gold variant in AMG leisure on Hunstanton sea front that's maybe due the £70 cashpot off COB. That being as I rowed it for an hour and a half and got bored as it wouldn't budge and it was full from the off. I spawned a COB JP near the end and walked. But, don't play the Hi Lo Silver in there or in the hotel up the road - got both early off turning Big Bucks red off a bonus...and.errr...GGG no.3 is dead also in the amg arcade.That is all.
Probly wernt doing the paragon in the bowling ally, connect4, and the working cops n robbers then?
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

thecannonball89 wrote:
kidgloves wrote:
Probly wernt doing the paragon in the bowling ally, connect4, and the working cops n robbers then?

Nah, didn't stay more than a morning. Went and rowed some more in Kings Lynn. Hunstanton ain't got a lot of choice pub wise has it ??
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"