take it or leave it

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

harry13.50 wrote:Is this the mc that pays out £10 notes ?
There must've been a change to the legislation then, as the last time I checked the Act, it was illegal to payout in notes.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Nixxy wrote:
There must've been a change to the legislation then, as the last time I checked the Act, it was illegal to payout in notes.
Not sure about it being illegal , but its the first awp to do so.

It will prob have protection though, to stop it paying out too much, check it out hey.ect.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Tooling will net more dough then!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

There is another Barcrest with a note recycler, cant think of the name but its the £70 version of Cash Attack/Going Ape. Not played that one yet but I have chucked the odd note into Take It and its a pain in the ass! It will reject it 3 or 4 times then suddenly decide that there is no problem and accept it. The only type of the old noteys that did that reguarly was the old red ones that Bell used to use, the ones you had to curve the note into it. AT least with them they were at a proper height instead of Barcrests wonderful idea of putting them down below. I always feel like im being watched when I put a note into a Barcrest, especially when it rejects repeatedly.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
silent g

Post by silent g »

note pay outs will bust a company.
if they bring this into play the machine will be holding £700 ish i recon and i will become a tooler!

(not)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Machines will not get floated with notes! If it has a notes to pay out, it will use them. If not it will drop coins.
There are two main people who won't like note recyclers
1) Landlords because as someone said on the other thread Joe Public is far less likely to put a £10 note he has just won back in as he is 10 pound coins.
2) People who like to use refill keys before playing as they wont be as good an indicator. A machine may just have dropped its guts but payed out totally in notes so the hopper may still be bursting.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Nixxy wrote:

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT HERALDS ARRIVAL OF NOTE PAYOUT
01/07/2010

Having now gained full retailer approvals, ‘Take It or Leave It’ from Barcrest Group is the first game with Note Payout! This revolutionary new payout device allows the machine to pay out the player’s winnings as £10 notes as well as £1 coins.

This new facility reduces the risk of coin hopper starvation, ensuring that the note acceptor is ‘always on’ so the machine operates to its optimum level and profitability is fully maximised.

Barcrest Group believes it has responded to pub retailers’ concerns regarding coin starvation, and the constant need to refill £1 coins, by ‘re-cycling’ the notes. The new ‘note recycler’ is fully integrated into the unit in the base of the machine, which also addresses any security concerns.

Tim Kennedy, Sales & Commercial Director, commented: “Tenanted pub companies have struggled with the problem of licensees failing to refill their machines which has resulted in reduced cash box. We believe that the steps taken by Barcrest Group to change this process will now lead to reduced hopper starvation which will maximise profits for retailers.”
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
PMK

Post by PMK »

Its crest which means there'll be a guaranteed flaw in it. If there isn't already.....
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

If you press shuffle it tells you the £10 note hopper balance but yeah useless for keyn.

Mind you it does save the £5 & £20 notes up.only pays 10's
mooster

Post by mooster »

Had a £70 feature shot on this today... couldn't believe it! :shock:
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

barcrest wont be too impressed with it , if and when an empty emerges .

not all empties have to be percentage (checker lol what a joke that turned out to be with mr murry- they were still fully emptiable if you knew how lol) based.

so how many tenners can these hold ? lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

PMK

Post by PMK »

RE: Mr Murray. How?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

pm.d
Little discipline = BIG issue

thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

trayhop123 wrote:pm.d
I still have a worker.
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

trayhop123 wrote:barcrest wont be too impressed with it , if and when an empty emerges .

not all empties have to be percentage (checker lol what a joke that turned out to be with mr murry- they were still fully emptiable if you knew how lol) based.

so how many tenners can these hold ? lol
I saw one today with £10x18 = £180 in notes PLUS £32O odd coins.

Theres a quick £500 if the salmons headed downstream.