DOND PLATINUM

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

yeah same situation, 70 lit then few presses later question mark, i wasnt risking it, afterall, it came out f the blue, whats the point risking it for a flat top or an extra £10 or £20, if it was overly ready it'd flash next board after the pot.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I tend to stay off it as the red boxes mean squat, although the other day it said cob will be £50 so I played it out, had a fantastic looking dond game with all 50's down the right side, though I wouldn't risk it as I'd put next to niothing in and take the cob 50. Go to take it and the cob button is broke !!!! all I was left with was the collect options of 10 quid a middle feature or streak. I took streak as I figured it's the only thing with the potential to pay big and it paid 64 quid so worked out ok.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Broken buttons are the most tedious of things - especially in that situation! Interested in which streak you collected that gave you £64 though, I thought they 'generally' ranged thus:

Streak: £7 - £28ish
Super Streak: £15 - £40ish
Mega Streak: £70+
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Cf

Post by Cf »

ACtually just remembered playing one of these for the first time last week.

Why exactly have they got the phones game on a video screen? I thought the whole point of spinning a reel in and hiding it was to prove that once the value is there that it's not rigged.

I'm assuming it's not rigged on this one either but it felt highly dubious when I played the game. Ended up getting £8+1rep from £10 in so I just walked. Didn't really like it.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Broken buttons are the most tedious of things - especially in that situation! Interested in which streak you collected that gave you £64 though, I thought they 'generally' ranged thus:

Streak: £7 - £28ish
Super Streak: £15 - £40ish
Mega Streak: £70+
It was the green streak, i.e not super or mega, I hadn't seen it do anything like that before but it didn't surprise me massively either, I mean when in any other circumstan e would you take green streak on a board that's playing to 50 quid.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Thinking about it, I've had a normal / green streak go well over £40 once on a DOND 'Break The Bank'. It did a few credit breaks in between. Seems like there's a chance in the streak that it can 'repeat', which takes a credit and continues the streak - even though it doesn't offer you the psuedo-chance of hitting the repeat.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

most nuts thing ive seen on Dond Crapinum

1. red boxing straight away to a big bloke who got onit.
Didnt give a dond board for around £60, it then took £200 off him for him to finally land a £70 box then took around £20 fr a dead board

2. My m8 Scott the box put about £4 in and got a GATW for £155 he collects and walks for some other lad to put around £3 in and gets dond open for Mega prize for £70 and then within a few quid he gets COB for £50 and the machine went Empty.

Then again i managed £260 out of a box clever lol i literally Craped out jam for 3 days lol
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

streakseims wrote:Then again i managed £260 out of a box clever lol i literally Craped out jam for 3 days lol
Better get some jam rags!