New - Play it Again

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
ChrisBrighton

New - Play it Again

Post by ChrisBrighton »

http://www.bellfruitgames.co.uk/product ... tagain.htm

I can't believe how different this one is from all of the others.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Why don't they create a machine. You put £10 in and it has a shit or bust button offering £20, £40, £70, £70+ repeat chance or BUST. Save a lot of time.
Roulette free since December 2011.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Like an each way nudger but just the gamble bit :lol:
tommya

Post by tommya »

beat the banker for the 1000th time
Scott

Post by Scott »

Anyone seen the new family guy?
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

The perfect game clone ?? Had 1 near me for about a month.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
tommya

Post by tommya »

cant believe they pay people to keep bringing the same game out over and over again
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

these aint too bad
i hate swede
mooster

Post by mooster »

Family Guy with Brian the dog as the icons? Was one in Guildford Spoons at the start of the year, must've been on test.
Cf

Post by Cf »

5 winlines appears to be new? Not that that really matters lol.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

The Play It Again malarky is a bit of a swizz, in my book - It's the usual 3 phones for the DOND game and a fourth phone activates the 'Play It Again' button. This allows you to abort your DOND game before the final offer and start over again if you've lost all your good boxes.

3 red phones lights the Play It Again button red, guaranteeing you 2 DOND games - where you can deal in the first game and it adds that win to the result of the 2nd game.

The trouble is, there's no credit break - it's two DOND games on one credit, so you know from the off that it cannot give you the £70 or MS box in either game as it'll exceed the maximum win from any one credit. So you'd be better off playing the normal phones game rather than going to the trouble of getting the phones lit red as you do at least stand a chance of a pot or MS on the normal game.

Plays to the Break the Bank profile - essentially the same machine.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Nixxy wrote:The trouble is, there's no credit break - it's two DOND games on one credit, so you know from the off that it cannot give you the £70 or MS box in either game as.
can it not give the jackpot and then cancel the second game of dond?
afterall, if you got a "got all the way" you'd get 2 jackpots?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Entering into speculative comment (see sig) as I've never seen one of these before, I guess it would just give you the £70, even if you 'went over'? The Double DONDS / DOND Golds etc do this, if you have the 3 red phones and it offers you, say £45.77 on the left and £38.99 on the right. How does it 'bank' the win from the first game, does it add it to your main bank, or sort of 'hold it' in play until the feature finishes?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
robb1e1978

Post by robb1e1978 »

recently had this one put in my local. had the 3 reels light up red a few times but have no idea what it means. any ideas?
Cf

Post by Cf »

robb1e1978 wrote:recently had this one put in my local. had the 3 reels light up red a few times but have no idea what it means. any ideas?
Had my first go on this machine today. Had a couple of cheap boards which were offering reasonable prizes. COB £4 which repeated twice. A couple of spins later the reels went red and I got phones. Activated the phones game with play it again straight away. Decided to push it and ended up busting the board after getting 2 red phones. Next board didn't offer much but COBd £40 so I walked.

Seems a bit more interesting than some of the other DONDs. Think I caught it in a nice mood though. Imagine it can be as stingy as the rest if it wants.