Deal Or No Deal Big Reds and Crazy Chair

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

I can only assume that Silents reply was deliberately designed to cause yet more damage. Well done
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Which 5 series? My wife doesn't like them. Daft woman... Quite fancy the 535d
silent g

Post by silent g »

uber-pro wrote:I can only assume that Silents reply was deliberately designed to cause yet more damage. Well done
suck cock wasteman
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

530d
Jack bauer
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

silent g wrote:suck cock wasteman
Another rational, non offensive posting from Silent there.
silent g

Post by silent g »

Oscar wrote:Another rational, non offensive posting from Silent there.
well, i am violent g.
get abused for putting half a 5 year old trick on here and get called a loud mouth ? pfft

my mate gave me a trick 6 months ago and i didnt mention it till now when its on its way out (but still never let it go)
and ive got a trick now that probably only 1 person on here knows
and ive got a full empty that no1 on here knows.

then when i put a post like this ive got from being a loud mouth letting stuff out
to being a boaster thats either not letting stuff out or just chatting shit
then after that i get told that im unfair and abusive.

and theres one twat on here in particular that only seems to reply on a thread quoting me, you think me and you have no problems
and thats the ways im keeping it till i see you but when i do, things are gonna kick right off!
stop fucking trolling me!!!!!!!

and just for the record, its not...
jeff
gary
kesh
ahmed
jason
tommy
george
ben
steve
paul
or rob
or any of the usuals
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but i'm guessing Oscar is your man silent?

Slightly subtle boasts are against the laws of the fruit machine forums
Slightly subtle boasts in the real world, well their fair game.

Most of the people who moan about things getting hinted at or whatever love nothing more than seeing people they know and dropping a little boast here an there.

Your a loud mouth for letting people know you're playing a certain game, yet half of them haven't got a clue until you say something then get on their phones to figure out what you was on about
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Noels Beard wrote:Why isn't this guy Silent G banned? For his continuing damaging posts?

one reason: i'm too scared to ban him.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

silent g wrote:well, i am violent g.
get abused for putting half a 5 year old trick on here and get called a loud mouth ? pfft

my mate gave me a trick 6 months ago and i didnt mention it till now when its on its way out (but still never let it go)
and ive got a trick now that probably only 1 person on here knows
and ive got a full empty that no1 on here knows.

then when i put a post like this ive got from being a loud mouth letting stuff out
to being a boaster thats either not letting stuff out or just chatting shit
then after that i get told that im unfair and abusive.

and theres one twat on here in particular that only seems to reply on a thread quoting me, you think me and you have no problems
and thats the ways im keeping it till i see you but when i do, things are gonna kick right off!
stop fucking trolling me!!!!!!!

and just for the record, its not...
jeff
gary
kesh
ahmed
jason
tommy
george
ben
steve
paul
or rob
or any of the usuals

Yeah but silent, why do you feel the need to brag about what you are doing, it just makes you look like you have a big mouth. But I suppose to all your little mates you'll look really cool, so thats alright.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

feeder22 wrote:I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but i'm guessing Oscar is your man silent?

Slightly subtle boasts are against the laws of the fruit machine forums
Slightly subtle boasts in the real world, well their fair game.

Most of the people who moan about things getting hinted at or whatever love nothing more than seeing people they know and dropping a little boast here an there.

Your a loud mouth for letting people know you're playing a certain game, yet half of them haven't got a clue until you say something then get on their phones to figure out what you was on about
subtle?you taking the piss its a brag in EVERY post.......it's easy to claim that you have been on a trick 6 months when its come out.....maybe it would be believeable but everytime the guy tries to talk about machines on here he ends up getting put right......
Jack bauer
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Ok maybe not so subtle, but why are people so concerned about what, how and when he posts?
Nothing he posts, well at least I think it doesn't has any direct influence on anything of relevence to some of you better players.

Everyone likes a boast some just conduct their boasts in a differant manner, but there still boasts.
I'm sure when people are onto something new (given or worked out) they check here and elsewhere try and get a jist of what their peers are upto.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

true but then again when mr.linesman was posting i believe he got on your chimes a bit?away from fruits i'd probs get on very well with silent but the more he boasts the more it makes him look silly and it will give people ammo to have a pop
Jack bauer
sharkie777

Post by sharkie777 »

Ive got the key ive got the secret, loved that song lol, things are gonna get messy i can forsee the future.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

you got me there. Indeed RLM touches a nerve with me. For sure its the same kind of thing.
In all walks of life people will conflict with other people simply because of dislike. We all do it, take a dislike to someone when we don't even know them.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

How do you know that no1 knows it silent? Why are you even saying about it? Why not jsut get on with it? Its like when you posted a picture of a jackpotking on facebook. Just seems like you have to make sure evryone on fruitchat knows your on the latest games.