RED ALERT!

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Hopefully you'll be able to get the £70 somehow. Wonder if it still does an IM. They were rare as on the original anyway. Besides which, they surely wouldn't have gone to the trouble of putting all £70 worth of fiver icons for stuff like that notation feature where you hi/lo for the next note if you couldn't get it?? Or maybe it's a graphic bank like some old machines used to do.
I'm sure there is a psychological edge to graphic banks - the die hards will just want to max it out to be able to wave an e-penis around. I know I did when I was younger. There was a poker game that had all notes for the bank on the top glass - great fun hitting that and maxing it out for £50 or whatever it was.
Whatever happened to that machine where it paid you coins - real coins into a kind of slot on the top glass like a road that wound around the glass. Shit machine but novelty value idea.
There are so many ways you could entice a player these days with bells and whistles - just an apathetic industry that only supplies the the bare bones with no imagination.
I feel multiplayers really fail in this area - the initial buzz of games linked to 1 top screen did a lot for revenue - still does - not sure the community type bonus was the next best enhancement - it just takes a little more imagination. Stuff like agreeing to split/share or compete for pots with other players - bonus awards for say hitting 5 sets of bars in a row - I know I've had side bets with other players on boring machines just to make things interesting. Going to Vegas in a couple of weeks - hoping to see some nice advances in the big multiplayers - but I bet it will still be bloody Wheel of Fortunes galore and 'Ebay - the machine' (lol) still being the freshest release.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

deleted. STill half asleep!
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

The top feature I think would work like Firecracker used to.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I thought that, but no combination would make exactly £70 - unless I'm looking at the wrong bit of the machine. lol
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

lol, it gives a dapple on one of the 2 stacks on position 1, then one of the 2 on position 2 and so on. does it still not make 70 that way?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

winspins or summat maybe?
Dr Paragon

Post by Dr Paragon »

kidgloves wrote:There are so many ways you could entice a player these days with bells and whistles - just an apathetic industry that only supplies the the bare bones with no imagination.
I feel multiplayers really fail in this area - the initial buzz of games linked to 1 top screen did a lot for revenue - still does - not sure the community type bonus was the next best enhancement - it just takes a little more imagination. Stuff like agreeing to split/share or compete for pots with other players - bonus awards for say hitting 5 sets of bars in a row - I know I've had side bets with other players on boring machines just to make things interesting. Going to Vegas in a couple of weeks - hoping to see some nice advances in the big multiplayers - but I bet it will still be bloody Wheel of Fortunes galore and 'Ebay - the machine' (lol) still being the freshest release.
Ebay had disappeared from almost everywhere last november.

Bonus awards that link across games are not permitted, at present, in the UK. Neither is splitting or sharing wins.... Some good ideas though :)
bj

Post by bj »

Code = RED + £210, min 78%
silent g

Post by silent g »

anyone know wtf is up with the stacks yet ?
is it a 15jp or 70 ?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
bj

Post by bj »

Both
Dr Paragon

Post by Dr Paragon »

bj wrote:Oh dear Dr, what can the matter be ? is it a JPM thing?
?????
oohcamelot

Post by oohcamelot »

k....140 in, not good, flat as fook, DOND switched 30, nowt, recycle, switch to CRA IM for straight 70 tops..excpected better tbh, The 15 is obv. for the gameplay, still numbers though. +R/P. 70+ is as I said earlier.
2 Fish swim into a concrete wall.....one says to the other.........Damn!Lame and only 40 quid up lol...not a good day..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Er, JG, where are you, can you explain what is being said in the above post? :lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
oohcamelot

Post by oohcamelot »

lol sorry ;)
oohcamelot

Post by oohcamelot »

I'm Sure JG will translate in his usual magnus opus ;) ...otherwise I ended up 40 quid down after a raft...hey ho s**t happens..never had your luck though Matt........