DOND Mega Deal

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

Seeing how this has turned into a horror thread i'll chip in with a £250 loss in just over 3 hours, had plenty of nasty times on these, so much so i don't bother with them now.
Cobwebs 👆
Dpmorgan23

Post by Dpmorgan23 »

So is there any chance of a pm on this then?

Thanks guys
BFK

Post by BFK »

It seems a lot of these are getting sorted. Rare to be less than an hour battle. Some are definately better than others!!!!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

there is 2 chips out for this, why would people try get all cashpots out?
justice For The 96
spa

Post by spa »

anfield road wrote:there is 2 chips out for this, why would people try get all cashpots out?
Well originally you could. You would find massive pots on each stake, start at £1, work your way down leaving them reset and hopefully a big box to finish.

Not so much these days...
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

if u cant work this out so simple itss untrue
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

well obviously you can get all pots out, I am aware of how to play them, plus working down the stakes was the wrong way to do it!!! you had to buzz it on 25p as the other 2 stakes could phone and 25p would be £50 of phoning!!!

What I am saying is, theres a chip that after offering a cash pot (offer) then it wont offer another off the offer for over 2 hours of play (even plugging).

Only worth bothering if the last box is less than £15 and the pots £60 or above..... I dont even bother if the pot is on 25p...

Waste of time..........
justice For The 96
BFK

Post by BFK »

R u suggesting that BFM are putting time delay in their code?

That's ridiculous, I've played units that have never offered cashpots unless it puts them in the box. The same unit has been taken out another time and things ran smoothly.

I'm not denying there may have been upgrades, but not to offer cashpots within a time frame. In that case, leave a credit in it for a couple of hrs and you'll be fine!!!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Cashpot offer Is random on each stake. Have had all 3 pots from box and not to far apart (fluke) also had 2 offers within a few boards got the quid then about 3 or 4 games on 50p and got offer again.

No strict patteren on these its just know when to walk away. 25p stake is part seperate if some lucky punter just had £70 on 25p then it gets just 50p and £1 play after untill it changes box you will find 25p will take an age! had 25p take £60 to deal before also had 25p take £8 to deal. Its all just how its been played beforehand FA to do with time frame.

Agree with BFK
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I dont mean time delay, I just mean it may not offer it again until after say, 40 games of deal or no deal.....

Weird one
justice For The 96
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Had one not offer cp or put it in the box out of about 40 45 games abd that was plugging everytime
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Had one not offer cp or put it in the box out of about 40 45 games abd that was plugging everytime
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I dont want to be rude, but To be honest some of these posts are laughable.

Anyone with any knowledge of working with statistics could show you that many things are possible here.

For example, let's say cashpot gets offered 1/15 dond games. I cba to do the maths now but it's not at all out of the ordinary for you not to get see an offer in 40 attempts. And people will go mad at this. But it's also possible for you to get quick success as well either. People just remember the bad hits, just like they do bad beats at poker. It's just a numbers game.

There is however, a chip which takes a lot to come back even after a medium cashpot win.
Bored of the grind.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Warning. I played my first 'totally fixed' one last night. It was not a pleasant experience.

100% fully chipped.

Essex Leisure, I'm guessing they'll all be fixed soon.

I'm not talking about, it not offering cp's or playing up or taking the piss. I'm talking the cp is like any other win!!

This maybe old news to some, I hear there is a way of telling.

Wish I'd of known that last night.
spa

Post by spa »

Hard to say. Have had a unit really play up. You tell yourself never again on this one. Then someone you know sees the epic pots and does it and comes off well in profit.

Bad cycles?