DOND BANKERS BONUS/GOLD

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
BFK

Post by BFK »

I don't buy in to either of those theories.

The cob I believe is the difference maker here not the cashpot. It's been widely known for a while that the cob is seperate from the main board value simply because of the higher amounts u can get from it. You can't tell me that a cobbed £70 cashpot or £70 stack win or a winstepper would have been awarded if the board had been played out.

Dond golds/brt's save for middle games as they do cobs in my opinion. It's a credits thing. You can get a nearest win board or up to £7 cash stack board and it not be prepared to open up the phones, that's about as ready a board as you'll ever get on one of these.

Most boards are shit £2-£4 boards yet you can bust those and end up with £70, and then u likely won't see one again for a while, hence cashpot levels not always being of use. Granted you do get the odd winstepper then £70 cashpot close together but that's rare.

If I'd recycled a lot of credits thru one and got a gatw £140 then a £70 middle game I still wouldn't hesitate on going for either a decent cob or a high cashpot. Altho not on 25p tho. Purely because I believe a nat gatw doesn't affect shit as it's built up over thousands of plays and a middle game win won't affect a cob coming out when due.

I've made plenty on these. The odd brainout yes and probably the odd one to come. But I'm well ahead on these. I don't care what the discipline boys say either. I wouldn't be still playin em if I was getting burnt.
BFK

Post by BFK »

I'll just add that the cash beast dond for example is different, that's why you don't see £40 and £70 cobs, when u get a phone board it will often go to £20-£40. So on this one I believe JG's theory is correct.

All one pot. But not natural gatw's. Free as a bird.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've made plenty on these. The odd brainout yes and probably the odd one to come. But I'm well ahead on these. I don't care what the discipline boys say either. I wouldn't be still playin em if I was getting burnt.
Same here mate.

So, maybe it's a fusion of the two ideas, a separate pot, but not limited to cashpot, but limited to COB?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

you will make fine on these in the right areas, round here its nigh on impossible as there are a group of about 4 chavs who go round chasing out all the donds and claiming they make on the whole...

if you keep on the cashpots, knowing whats what, you should be okay...barring the odd nasty hit
Unbelievable Jeff
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Well I'm glad we straightened that out.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

:P :lol:
tommya

Post by tommya »

Use to good on them but they have def had a few program changes
Football Head

Post by Football Head »

The new programs are filth. Dropped £450 on one today :(
ob

Post by ob »

CrosbyRules wrote:you will make fine on these in the right areas, round here its nigh on impossible as there are a group of about 4 chavs who go round chasing out all the donds and claiming they make on the whole...

if you keep on the cashpots, knowing whats what, you should be okay...barring the odd nasty hit
Usually ok but for 2 things. A) it can do the jp off cob not just cashpot and B) if its done GATW 140 and u chase the cash ir bust it takes over 200 to give it!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

i know they can be rank mate, and i'm always shitting it when I get into one, but with whats about at the minute, I will give them a go if I feel i'm gonna do okay!
Unbelievable Jeff
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Funny how we have different experiences, isn't it? I'm no fan of that Mega DOND, but have had nothing but joy on Gold. Banker Rings Twice does seem tighter. Chased a few recently, and one BRT COB'd for Win Stepper 4 TIMES before it gave me the cashpot. Each WS was about £48 and it kept me going. Must've put 'nearly' £200 in for the CP that time, but it was only £20 from my pocket - ended up £78 up.

Agree though Cros, there's always that shittin' it when you get roped into one. Yet to have any real loss though, but that case above proves that they can take an age - something I hadn't experience before then.

I wonder if something has changed within the programme on these?

A thing I have to do when I COB is focus only on the LCD and if I see 'Cash Win' count to 3 before looking up to see if it was the CP. Silly I know, but just one of those things. :o ops: :lol:
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

so u were 20 in and got a win stepper cob?? and carried on?? got 3 more?? and came awaty 78 up.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

u need to do the lottery more often
Unbelievable Jeff
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yes mate - it was the lure of the glowing £70:00 that kept me going, else I would've walked with that. I've always pressed on for a CP after a WS if the pots are right. Silly, maybe, but there ya go. :)

I'll no doubt come a cropper on one soon enough - like I did on a Mega DOND. :o ops: Cost me a ton that. Not going to bother with one of those again.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Do people pay much attention to percentages on machines, I know that might sound like a serious noob question but I am curious. Like the arcade by work has everything capped at 70 % and needless to say there's nothing playable in there.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Stay off my bastard losing £500 losewalls. ...join the Party
... Join The Party!