Bank On It

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
murray20

Post by murray20 »

Lmaooo you mean them kind that you can see them looking at you through the machine and do a quick look at them just to see how quick they can look out the window lol
I want you to win a lot of money
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i can see everyone's issue with you murray ,,,,,,,,,,,, it was a little foolish

but hey ,,,,,, welcome to the site anyhow ,,,
Little discipline = BIG issue

Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I'm so out of touch with the current playing scene that I hadn't even heard there was a method for this machine until Murray piqued my curiosity with his introductory post.

One phonecall was all it took to coax the relevant information from my source.

Nice one Murray.

No, really. Top lad.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Amazing......
justice For The 96
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Can't we talk about pocket lining instead!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

GaryChandler wrote:top boy murray
So did 95% of the population matey.

Who's this guy from Eastbourne who keeps bringing new players into the game?
Thanks to him we now have extra competition even though it's gone past saturation point anyway.

It won't get you a good name, only a reputation.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Beardy what's your problem. Your just a gimp.
richy657

Post by richy657 »

best of luck to you murray, your need it because i doubt your get fresh info again. welcome to the site.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:So did 95% of the population matey.

Who's this guy from Eastbourne who keeps bringing new players into the game?
Thanks to him we now have extra competition even though it's gone past saturation point anyway.

It won't get you a good name, only a reputation.
i know a couple players from down that way, no chance in hell that they'd brimg anyone into the game tho
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

JG wrote:To be honest this Bank on It method is well beneath me. I doubt there's a method anyway. There we are. I know there's a method, but now I've said I doubt there's a method, it may trick people into thinking there isn't a method when there is! I don't care anyway, I've got my top boy emptiers. You chip machine X and I'll work out an emptier for machine Y that's the way it goes. I'm the best. Better than all the rest. If you're reading this, statistically proven that I am a better human being that you are! So there! Tough! Deal with it! Deal on it! Bank on it! Bank it! Bank! You are the weakest link as you didn't bank before you got the answer wrong! Dooo doooo doooo dooo WELCOME to the Weakest Link. Oooh...am I in humfffhumpfon now? MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! RAINBOW KING ON A-SERVE AND OVAL TOPS! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X! MACHINE X!

Quick tip: Plugging On the Fiddle after it has paid out Mega Streak is NOT a free win. It was worth a try though, could have been Machine Z that one.

What is the most boring machine ever made? Gold Rush. You have to flicker it up so many times to see if it is flickering and then obviously it's probably not, Jesus super duper ZZZZZZZZZZZ MACHINE Z that one. Samurai Surprise. Was patently an £8 box board had one £8 box, one £35 box and all the rest £70s. Well I land on extra treasure (box upgrade) on a 2 with life upgrades 35 to 70...higher than a 2.....1.......then DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO GO HIGHER TO FORCE IT OFF THE PREDETERMINED BLOOPA BOX. Utter CHEATINESS!!!!! Machine C.

Also EWWW and RDRTRP that lose down bloody gamble is sooo annoying.

SUBA DUBA GRRR.

Naughtiness.

GRRRRRRR.
fun.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I can't understand why anyone would create a new account just to out things to the general public. Let's be honest, it's obviously an established user with bitter intentions to spoil the game for others. More proof this website is nothing but harmful to any genuine professional player and should be shut down. If the culprit was brave enough to use their real identity then fair enough, but as usual the loud mouthed whistle blowers on here hide behind yet another fake user.

I hope the next spam attack is better organised and ends this pointless site for good. Even in the year or so I've been on here I've watched it get gradually worse, the idiots hear things quicker and there is now always a "new" user blaring it out the second they do.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Interesting read.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

OK I might as well end all the arguing and spill my method for Bank on It. Also works on Seal the Deal and it WILL go empty.

Play on 50p. Collect anything and everything you're offered. If it offers 4 quid on stack then cob. Eventually you'll get the random GATW and a healthy bank to boot. If not empty yet, just continue the above method.
Keep collecting out your winnings bit by bit so it doesn't go big IOU on ya of course, and then you know when to stop too.

Oh, did I say play on 50p? I meant play WITH 50ps! Still, empty hoppers abound!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Seems a post has been edited, what for? If you did'nt mean it why say it?
Cobwebs 👆
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

quite a lot of all this stems from what a mod wrote a few months back, if that hadn't of been seen then i guess things would of been differant. maybe.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.