dond mega deal

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

So refreshing to read some one wit brain
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Re: the keying part, i think what is being got at is the old extreme method whereby keying it at a certian time (no idea, cant remember what you needed where, numbers in view or summat) anyway, keying it would make the machine board, which i suppose could be classed as direct manipulation, although surely making it board when it aint ready to will just result in an utterly shit board anyway.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Machine Company: The defendant used a key to manipulate our software to provide a board on the machine where he _may_ have won.

Judge: Do you have anything to say in your defence ?

Defendant: Prove that I wouldn't have gotten a board in that situation without keying.

The burden of this impossible proof is now on the machine company. Case dismissed.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

You could put 5p in and it would trail hold.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

If a machine loses power while you are playing it you will always get the money back that you have banked in the machine. If you are in a pub and the landlord switches the machine off while you are playing it he has comitted an offence. The problem is, most people don't excersise their rights and so people are never sure what's legal and what's not. If a landlord plugs a machine on you and you have two pound in credit, it is an offence for him not to refund that money but how many are willing to go to court?
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

If you are in court and an expert witness states that the particular machine that you plugged is known to cause the machine to malfunction and pay out More you have problems on your hands!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

The police will do fuckall, and they never will.. I am not a tooler but i will plug and key fruits (well not realy key anymore)to make money.
Who wouldnt dump a spotted dick back in the day? i wouldnt think twice about doing it!
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Also, counting cards when done precisely will mean you know exactly when to hold/fold and so win, but you aren't effecting how the game is played at all, you are just exploiting weakness or flaws in the offer to gamble.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

thecannonball89 wrote:The police will do fuckall, and they never will.. I am not a tooler but i will plug and key fruits (well not realy key anymore)to make money.
Who wouldnt dump a spotted dick back in the day? i wouldnt think twice about doing it!
The police won't jack, but if you file a claim in a small claims court I promise you will win provided what you were doing wasn't illegal!
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Stevie S wrote:If a machine loses power while you are playing it you will always get the money back that you have banked in the machine.
bacrests with a bank you try to collect and a jammed hopper... power, £2 out jam.. power, £2 out, jam.. power, £2 out jam.. power.. pop ! The older generation will remember that one.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I mean if the fruit machine has a fault of any kind that causes it not to pay out, you will always be entitled to it back from behind the bar etc and the courts will back you on it if you take it that far.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Stevie S wrote:If you are in court and an expert witness states that the particular machine that you plugged is known to cause the machine to malfunction and pay out More you have problems on your hands!
You watch too many courtroom dramas.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Maybe, but that's how it would work, cases like that will always demand an indepedent expert witness.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

some good points so far..

however...

surely keying the extremes was illegal...

...get any number, key and trail held to hopefully get more numbers next

...any trail over 4 and it held 3 times and span in

you arent ment to key random locks in random places

surely, this was an illegal way of playing?

wasnt there one machine that a trail above 4 keyed would roll a 3 in a row numbers win in? without credits??
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Stevie S wrote:I mean if the fruit machine has a fault of any kind that causes it not to pay out, you will always be entitled to it back from behind the bar etc and the courts will back you on it if you take it that far.

not true.. disclaimed under "machine malfunction voids pays"