Dond

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

I always see punters getting big banks out of donds,suppose I'm like the landlord who doesn't see what goes in :lol:
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Same here

Although once i saw a £140 bank on a BRT that 2 lads were playing
The next board give phones and a £20 box so £160 bank

They were on a night out as i was
So i said 'thats your night paid for lads'

They shook their heads and said
'your joking we've put £350 in between us'

'It gave DOND first board so we went for JP
It gave us a GATW after £320 in'
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I was on a deadmans, some kids play a dond next to it 1st board gives GATW mega goes 140. it goes iou 80 the lanlord gives him ot from the till, i get the deadmans about 5 mins later, just as im leaving the lanlord tells me not to come back, i wouldnt normaly mind but i lost £6 on it...
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

BFK wrote:A random punter can also put £20 in for a roll in board which blocks at £2 and then COB=Bust.

NUMEROUS TIMES!!!!
Yeah, agreed, this is what tends to happen to me most of the time when I have a rare snipe...
Bored of the grind.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

thecannonball89 wrote:I was on a deadmans, some kids play a dond next to it 1st board gives GATW mega goes 140. it goes iou 80 the lanlord gives him ot from the till, i get the deadmans about 5 mins later, just as im leaving the lanlord tells me not to come back, i wouldnt normaly mind but i lost £6 on it...
That's an all too familiar story, I went in for an Alien which also has a DOND in today.

The alien was being played by a couple, they said they won £20 on it for £4 in after, which was believable. Whilst I was on it they went on DOND and got a very cheap £18 cashpot at the same time as I got the 1st jp.

The ridiculous thing was they are like £30 up, a bit more than me, but they are now calling for me to be barred to the landlady. I was like, hold on a minute, they've made more than me on them!!! Didn't get barred either :-)
Bored of the grind.
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

BFK wrote:A random punter can also put £20 in for a roll in board which blocks at £2 and then COB=Bust.

NUMEROUS TIMES!!!!
I know this too well from first hand experience!!
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."