Get ready, this will make your eyes bleed.

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
JG

Get ready, this will make your eyes bleed.

Post by JG »

We're going retro. This is old school JG with all the bloops and whistles. Get ready.

My day. By GJ.

We start off in the one on the watery sounding street. Move around. Not much life in the one with dot and bubbles. Flat profile rare madness score raise, tinkle tanked. Evens. Up the tree. Paradise here, but when did Carl Foggarty last race round these parts? Pointless dream about a big number. The blap was there, showed up last minute on seventh and red letters not quid induced a bit later. 25,25,25,50,25 amongst others yielded a small loss. The monsters the monsters was monstrously dead and the benefits crew weren't getting lucky. Sick of the fauna I moved on to sort out this court fine. Had to queue, I was seventh. Eight people called. Oh you're sixth. It's all different departments you see. Well after waiting 45 mins and holding on the phone up the m69 to a power and back decided enough time spent. Paid my dues and decided communication would probably be through bailiffs. Waste of tax payers money but they're total tuck fards. Quick to converse if they want you to pay them, vice versa and you need a few days off work or 'work' speaking of 'work', family guy look alike notey off. Uuuurrrgghh ewwwww infinity sideways in box, played ok ish for 25 raise when he popped a tab. Took on a new empire in a serve. Gold run profile. Got bored on 25p, separate way? Probably not was 80 in for slow spin red stars....oh mega streak.....82, bailed soon after, mildly disappointed. Forced for roll in on old school lo tech. Boned. Dropped 30 to % silly. Someone had blagged the big bronze which I gad my eye on. I suspect joint tickety tock with the now very resetty squid stake next to it. Tony I bet.
Onto playing the bongos. Rattled like pure Suggs, battled, battled for ten raise. Meanwhile I get a queer call about a reset Mersey on convenient never see these pots on reset reset plus two right angles on the second for his luck of the day. Check the blue sky and always the same apart from clay lane once yet every day for him.
So then a visit to gatwick Airport by bus-t and also three boxes show soon but it's the old half inch this half inch that, Noel has three tins of red paint but it's the wrong tabby and like I say half measures but a raise of sorts.
What am I up? A bit but not much, final location double reset cashpot chance and in desperation decide to force out an explosive one. 130 in and I'm seeing top left red pretty quick when EMEMORY E 060 comes up out the blue. It's on off and back to £2/£3 this and that. Not happy. Last one if those I play. Made by chimpanzees for chimpanzees. Ruined the day.
Onto the mini Serv run of one serv. Out on both limbs straight on the deal. Score for dotty top right split with big boy, that'll do. Over the bridge and there's ten degrees short of the angles in a triangle. If you don't play, gone. Need to make this day happen, maybe monkey and early drop? Nope it's a blink 182, God knows what band I'd have used if it had dropped at 183. Oh yeah biological nerd joke, adenosine tri phosphate up. No kidding. Triple big Nick up top tight. We all know what that means. Finally bang metal in the recycler to get jam. Great. Then ten in the Tate for tenner so tomorrow. Standard SG won't let you collect fault. Play it on montezuma for naff all. Finit.
Oh yes super Peter played up but one turty in shrilled up and down for goldilocks and no repeat.
Hot mode was actually good. Two deals for a score off a blue. Ask Noel he repeated himself and said hot mode twice. Second time this has been nice. Insane luck or a new deal with a conscience. Definitely finit now.
58 down with 80 IOU tf. I've had better days.
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Mine was much simpler.

9.10 Wolverhampton Quality Art last night. As the stalls opened the jockey went over! Deemed a runner, no refund!

Euromillions, 5 lucky dips...... not a single number matched, not even a star!
JG

Post by JG »

Euro millions urrrgh horrible game. Match 5 numbers and one star for 64p
JG