Advice

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
bradders

Advice

Post by bradders »

Boogie Nights V1.4... Absolute garbage.

Can anyone confirm that they no longer roll. (If anybody plays this shower of shite)
JG

Post by JG »

V1.5 is the latest version and that used to roll. However SG UK have patched the community games on start up, so all versions, even £70s chipped. Basically all versions of 88% mushrooms, Martians, boogie etc don't do the possible roll after jackpot/pots like they used to do.
Boogie is harder to tell if patched as that was on 88% anyway, but the wording in the help menu is different.
I always used to think there was an 80% chance or repeat or roll, quite rare to get neither just a flat 100. Check the Mushrooms/Martians on same cab. If they're 88% you're pissing in the wind going for a streak.

Good job you posted this here and not on some other more unfriendly forums.
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

1.5 does roll. Never played the 1.4 as it wasnt about very long.

George is right about the vile upgrades to martians and mushrooms. Be sadly missed.
BFK

Post by BFK »

obviously not if you get the repeat. The roll on these was never great anyway, u need luck on the reel set ups after tbh.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

still games
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

can't you upgrade your photo of tanya mate? she used to be quite tasty a few years ago, your avatar could be much more pleasant! ;)
Going skint....
ob

Post by ob »

Shocking upgrades to mushrooms etc. Used to like em! Never liked boogie nights too easy to go 5 plus into em in any state but whatever floats your boat I suppose.
BFK

Post by BFK »

I'm thinking of going to either Whitney from eastenders or Rachel Riley????
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Rachel Riley...
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yes, she truly is a magnificent woman. Plus I'd quite fancy her chances of working out a clue.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Rachel is a great specimen but Whitney looks like she'd definitely be filthier! Reckon Whitney would put up with holding a power while you go to the cashpoint as well!
Going skint....
BFK

Post by BFK »

Tough choice.

Now that 8/10 cats does countdown has finsihed its current series(The best programme on TV by far) I may use Rachel to remind me just how beautiful she really is. However, and I dont watch eastenders but just so happened to catch it the other night, I noticed just how gorgeous Whitney is these days.

I need more time to think about this, so for now anyway, my first love Tanya will stay a little while longer while I think about that crucial decision in my life.
Barry_the_burner

Post by Barry_the_burner »

She's not slutty enough for my liking,give me a drunken kat Slater any day of the week
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Kat Slater is a vile orange blob. Charity in Emmerdale has got something about her, and I doubt i'd ever tire of banging Sarah Platt from Coronation Street.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

BFK wrote:I'm thinking of going to either Whitney from eastenders or Rachel Riley????
Riley without a shadow
The Duke of betchington Betchrider