bad news for players

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
AG35

bad news for players

Post by AG35 »

3-4 £600+ sessions on pgs and ggs in past few days, refusing to spin in mega or cp in 30+ gg attempts, been told its an update, why i dont know, surely it makes the game illegal to take £350 in notes and £250 in wins and still not give up or gatw, anyone else having sweaty sessions in past week or so on them??
tommya

Post by tommya »

Had one play like this a few months back just happens sometimes
AG35

Post by AG35 »

when you know you have a gg or pg to yourself and its £4 in the box, it phones off £24 you should never be rowing £600 through it for top prize, i know theres been a software update, i checked a new software show ive been told for ggs, dunno if its the same for pgs, but the new show was there on all 3 games i played and all 3 played fked up refused to give what its supposed to, but yeah i hope that its all bollocks and im only imagining this.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Pure golds are shocking games
AG35

Post by AG35 »

tbf pure golds have been a big earner for me over the years, its just recent somethings different, dunno if theyve been doctored also
BFK

Post by BFK »

There has been several updates to gg's. If you've not had one play up before you've been very lucky.
AG35

Post by AG35 »

BFK wrote:There has been several updates to gg's. If you've not had one play up before you've been very lucky.
Much appreciated for the confirmation of the update, i will tread carefully from now on
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

like I said, soon jackpot will be chipped on all £100s

love it when you see a sign on a Reflex Chilli saying "win £100" and I am like "how?" lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
JG

Post by JG »

Do the new breed of Reflexes (non forceable) just give a cyclic jackpot every 5-10k played through? Wierdo things like shooting mega streak or unlocking cashpots on the bottom reels. I've not had it yet, but I do try the odd board on these things.

Anyway that's what I heard from a source of mixed reliability. Anyone care to confirm or deny?
JG
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

JG wrote:Do the new breed of Reflexes (non forceable) just give a cyclic jackpot every 5-10k played through? Wierdo things like shooting mega streak or unlocking cashpots on the bottom reels. I've not had it yet, but I do try the odd board on these things.

Anyway that's what I heard from a source of mixed reliability. Anyone care to confirm or deny?

Hopefully not if that is the case though it would probably be something like a progressive game up to say £20 paying its percentage back on wins under that amount and then also having a side pot that builds until theres enough to pay the odd random jackpot
It's grim up north
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

JG wrote:Do the new breed of Reflexes (non forceable) just give a cyclic jackpot every 5-10k played through? Wierdo things like shooting mega streak or unlocking cashpots on the bottom reels. I've not had it yet, but I do try the odd board on these things.

See some guy playing a on the fiddle and just recyling few wins, then gets a board that just randomly hit mega streak!!!
AG35

Post by AG35 »

as far as im aware all reflexes are still forceable, but none the less a bag of shite
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I had a board on Hot Shots the other day

Had a few spins, when it decides to unlock the Cashpot (£100)

So yes they can do it
JG

Post by JG »

Ok I thought as much. BUT not that I've tried it myself, but I've heard forcing the new breed is like forcing most Deal or no Deals, ie suicidal £400+ for forced pot.
JG
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

I was in corals the other day and saw 2 lads playing gladiator on all 4 machines,they looked like they were up to something,I watched them for about 2-3 minutes but they clocked me and exited the game sharpish so I couldnt properly tell what they were doing,but I did notice they kept going into the log in menu,could there be something to this?