bad news for players

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Thanks for he tip off about the chip ag35....
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

yoyoyo
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

that's what happens in bookies
Going skint....
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

Do u think it was important that they was playing all four as I did see them playing 2 for a minute and as they came off 3 of them they just started playing one unit on roulette,are the games all linked together,do you think he was getting his money off the gladiator by winning on the roulette
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

bubbles wrote:Seriously though pussy galore, why would you post that sort of comment on here? About any game anywhere I can't think of many decent reasons myself...
I don't know what you mean,?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

haha
Going skint....
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

Oh sorry,I thought this is what this site was for,sharing information,if we don't win the money then the greedy machine company's get it all
JG

Post by JG »

Ok. Ok. Where to begin?

Errr firstly I've had a couple of clues in the bookies over the years. If it's anything decent then the game tends to get removed sharpish. They can monitor the performance of every single game and at any time of day can direct game removal.
Secondly it's a lovely idea, the utopian community that shares everything. However it simply doesn't and can't work like that. Imagine you live in Edinburgh and your best mate in Plymouth. You've got a lovely cheat on Deal or no Deal Box 23. If you press the left hold button and hold it down for seven seconds in attract, next board is jackpot.
It's a great cheat and you've got 20 pubs in Edinburgh with Box 23 in. You're taking just one jackpot every other day and making near enough a grand a day. It's such good information you feel it only right you tell your best mate in Plymouth. He thanks you profusely and starts making a grand a day in Plymouth. However he wants to tell a good mate of his in Bristol, you give him your blessing and soon Bristol Ben is on a grand a day. But wait, Bristol is greedy and soon Bob from Bedminster, Jim from Fishponds and Clive from Clifton are all on a grand a day minus a few hundred they have to give over to Ben. Clive has two mates in Edinburgh. He says he shouldn't really but here's the method.
You go out to your first pub one day, a daily refill and wonder why the machine goes empty. No problem yet, landlord pays you there and then. Next pub, same story. Next pub..."we've got your picture son" and Old Bill walk through the door. You're not doing anything illegal, but Seargent Reg Hollis doesn't like work shy philandering 20/30/40 somethings who think they're above the 'system'. He plays merry hell and arrests you on suspicion of theft and fraud, recommending that all your bank accounts are frozen pending a full police investigation. Bell Fruit publish a libellous article in The Coin Slot branding these Box 23 players as heartless, callous, thieving SCUM!!
So that's that. No worries though, everyone has to start somewhere. Your biggest mistake was letting the lads see that you were looking at them. No rubbernecking, long range telescope next time. Or a periscope. Hide behind the Yukka. Be avidly interested in the racing and use ears only.
JG
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

pussy galore wrote:I was in corals the other day and saw 2 lads playing gladiator on all 4 machines,they looked like they were up to something,I watched them for about 2-3 minutes but they clocked me and exited the game sharpish so I couldnt properly tell what they were doing,but I did notice they kept going into the log in menu,could there be something to this?
Why not spend a bit of your well earned money from t7s trying to find out what they were upto?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

probably coz of that most stupid of advice from JG.....
Going skint....
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

doingthem wrote:Why not spend a bit of your well earned money from t7s trying to find out what they were upto?
Oh! right yeah,I got my machines a bit mixed up,it's the £15 jackpot big 7s I was on about,not the triple 7s that streak for £60-£80,there's a lot of games on the triple 7s I wouldn't know where to start.If I put £100 in one of the games but find it a bit boring could I try and win my money back out of one of the other games if I use the force method,would my £100 have gone in to all of the games or just the one I was playing? Thanks
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

seriously JG, how is he supposed to credit the machine using only his ears!
Going skint....
pussy galore

Post by pussy galore »

bubbles wrote:seriously JG, how is he supposed to credit the machine using only his ears!
My ears ? I don't know what you mean
JG

Post by JG »

Lol bloopin' bleepin' 'eck. When did I suggest using ears for credit? I guess you could roll up a note, bung it in your lug holes and lean into the note acceptor. It's bad enough with mech errors when you use hands.
JG
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

hahhhahhaahha!! comedy gold