AMK lies

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
JG

AMK lies

Post by JG »

Is this pure AMK lies?

A while back, 2012 maybe. AMK informed me that he had visited the Mister Nudge AGC in Shrewsbury. He had played a Monopoly Wheel of Wealth and put in about £70 for £140 back.

I visited a few weeks later and could not locate The Mister Nudge. I believe it to be shut down. It's listed as 2 Princess Street on various local directories and that address doesn't seem to exist! Princess Street does, but it stops at about number 10.

My question is this....was that a pure AMK made up fabrication(TM)?
JG
AMK

Post by AMK »

Quicksilver took it over. You missed out big time there.
... Join The Party!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Great post,not sad in the slightest
JG

Post by JG »

Get fucked you miserable twat
JG
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

As far as i am aware there is one quicksilver in shrewsbury. As of last visit i did not notice this monopoly. As for 2 years ago, who knows?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

JG wrote:Get fucked you miserable twat
lol first time i've seen this side of you JG!
Going skint....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Not being miserable but seriously what a fucking toilet of a post.
JG

Post by JG »

I thought as much plumy, it's probably AMK getting confused or making up winning stories.

Bubbles - yep I thought I'd give being blatantly rude a try, not sure I feel at ease with it to be honest you complete bell end :)

Kesh - ok I get it, you didn't like my post but seriously? Was it really that bad? I don't understand the high level of hate for it to be honest. Yeah it's hardly a ground breaking post, but then I've seen plenty of far far worse postings. At the end of the day, if there's nothing worth reading either write the site off as a waste of time and move on, or get involved and post something worth reading. Negativity only creates more negativity.
JG
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Wowzers.... I might have to start playing JG on aggression! #fruitchattoptrumps
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

I just don't see the point in this post to be honest, I dont think that means I hate you?I nothing you as I have no idea who you are,to be fair I'm actually contributing to this thread so on that note.......
JG

Post by JG »

I'm going to give moterwayplayer physical power of 100 as I hear he's been hitting the gym hard for a fair few years now. AMK, streakseims and OB can have a fluke factor of 10.

Kesh - I didn't say you hated me, just that you hated my posting. I'll try and make the next thread a bit less pointless, but this is Fruitchat which is in the grand scheme of things...pretty damn pointless. Next thread might be about a broken chair in a bookies in Clay Cross that AMK may or may not have farted on in 1964 or it could be about a brand spanking new release.....we shall see....
JG
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

I love how, now this board has quietened significantly, JG is bringing these multiple personalities to the party. Rather than wasting his time creating and posting under aliases, we now have a Badass JG - one that's not afraid to break out the 'F' word! Maybe he will create a motley crew of these personalities and terrorise the West Midlands with their varied contributions? Roughing up players who are found checking his Triples, and then appearing out of nowhere to hold himself back? Maybe he'll accuse himself of doing his own Powerplays?

To be honest, whatever guise he assumes, JG has got to be one of the top niche internet personalities ever imagined. And he plays a few fruits too!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

some one bring back redlinesman?!!!
Going skint....
flashback

Post by flashback »

Was redlinesman the guy with security? LOL, will be a full time job managing crowd control for those few triples still left
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Tec still have loads of triples down here!!