Tr1ple chance

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
JG

Tr1ple chance

Post by JG »

My own fault this one.

Opening deal straight away and full. How bad could it be?

Well the offers seem slightly crook, but not on a blatant robbery QPS/Double Up level.

Deal seemed fair for coming back. Wasted opportunity on the 'Impulse' style board. Exchange stack with a phone symbol on number reel/or bonus and you ain't getting it again. No thought required. Double loss on life possible. Deal boards tended to block at a tenner. Anyway I'd had a dozen or so Dond games, boxes £8 or less and was cynically thinking oh here we go, another Queen, best hold out for some sort of deal as I'm not seeing the big boxes.....it awards super deal which is a basically deal with 1p/10p and £50/£100 boxes gone red. Ok let's play....

I get left with red 10p and red £50. Offer £34. In my semi drunken state I fail to think of the value of the deal as red £50 I assume is guaranteed repeat. So £50ish in and nearing last orders I tap the deal rather too quick.

DONK! As they say on the other board. £50 flashes up. I was slightly gutted thinking I'd cost myself £16 until I was halfway home when DOUBLE DONK!! I realised I had cost myself £66, possibly more.

I've still yet to get 1p as well.

I'm thinking all these new deals have various levels of box weighting and crooked offers. If this for example wasn't too weighted away from big boxes, it might be semi playable. No forced wins either. I'll play it again until I see the £200 cost from phones straight away for highest box of £10 that Queen has stung several people on this board with now.

Anyone else seen good boxes on this?
JG
sebastian

Post by sebastian »

disappointing this never made the cut
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

No nudgeman?
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Yes, this straight away looked like it might be good. So they binned it.
ob

Post by ob »

Yes they can't possibly release something that's not the standard betcom force profile anymore!
JG

Post by JG »

Sorry Russ and anybody else who cares, but no Christmas story this year. This Christmas brought forth a wonderful energy draining combination of demanding in laws and hyperactive children. No time for cogitating out a Christmas yarn, maybe next year.
JG