Traffic annoyance

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
JG

Traffic annoyance

Post by JG »

Ripped £6 cannonball off the two step symbol in the middle. What's that cascade bingo bollocks on the side? Had one in west brom. Closed down. Tyburn road. Wanting to get up onto M6 via spaghetti. What's this? Slip road closed. So have to go past Aston station to get back on a38 up to j6. Of course every trucker from castle brom, erd, fort bloopa and beyond now jockeying to get onto a38 just one lane. Should have gone a34 too late now. Mega traffic jam. Took 1hr 5mins to get from Aston to j7. Sick. Also had three other diversions of a similar nature. Sick. I never see anyone doing work on these road closures. The cynical part of me suggests a lot of these delays are down to devious contactors trying to squeeze extra pounds by over stretching jobs. Surely I can send a fixed penalty notice to these corrupt clowns? Wasting my time with their beurocratic corrupt cash squeezing nonsense?
Anyone know the best course of action or should I just beep my horn, swear loudly and listen to Jonathon Ross in place of Steve Wright?
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

Put talk sport on but not that cunt Colin Murray. When he's on from 10am to 1pm go over to Ken Bruce and pop master quiz.
JG

Post by JG »

I'm always one year out and that can wind me up.
JG
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

I'm sick of listening to kiss fm,even kisstory is tedious now,same songs over and over
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Kiss consists of 10 songs max played all day, I remember when it used to be Vibe FM un till they all merged
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Yea was much better when it was vibe
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Worst station ever has to be star fm at cambridge!
I am Glendale, much better than you!