Double Up

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
JG

Double Up

Post by JG »

£6 vs £8 on one side, £8 vs cashpot on the other side.

Offer...£5.87......that is a new low even for this? An offer lower than ALL remaining boxes? Really?

Cashpot was at £100 btw
JG
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Ye had that jg. Left £8 and £4. Offered £3.82. You've gotta laugh.
Mike25

Post by Mike25 »

This is a little 'Easter Egg' put in by Bellfruit. If you collect the abnormally low offer at the same time as singing the theme tune to Deal or No Deal at the top of your voice, it spins in the Jackpot on the reels. Unfortunately, it's the Jackpot to the £5 Double Up machine regardless of whether or not you are playing a £5 machine or a £100 machine. Fortunately though, it tends to repeat 19 times, thus giving you the full £100 anyway. Unfortunately though, it takes a credit for each jackpot so if you are playing £1 a spin, you only really get £80. Fortunately though, this is always better then the blue box you would have undoubtedly been randomly given in the first place.

Anyone seen my pills?
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Dafaq wat a piss take Smash chair through it Jg
JG

Post by JG »

Yes I knew all about that Mike. Unfortunately my singing voice is terrible, fortunately I was only £2 in, unfortunately on the repeat you have to pay a pound just to spin an Admiral Games style pie thing with an eighth of a segment green, so by the time you've had your 19 repeats you're usually about £50-£60 down. Fortunately therefore, for the other people in the vicinity, I didn't break into song. You're not Kidgloves in disguise are you?

I resisted the temptation to smash a chair through it, as I was only £2 deep. What a dick game though!
JG
Mike25

Post by Mike25 »

No, unfortunately I'm not Kidgloves in disguise. Although fortunately my kid does have some gloves he uses to disguise a nasty scald aquired only a few days ago. He was doing the 'Double Up stupidly low offer singing at the top of your voice' trick in his local spoons when he picked up his cup of fresh coffee from the bar. It was at this point he realised the bottomless cup of coffee was literal, and unfortunately boiling coffee cascaded everywhere. Fortunately, he was playing it on 25p stake so he only wasted £5 in credits on the repeats.

I still can't find my pills.
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

Mike25 wrote:No, unfortunately I'm not Kidgloves in disguise. Although fortunately my kid does have some gloves he uses to disguise a nasty scald aquired only a few days ago. He was doing the 'Double Up stupidly low offer singing at the top of your voice' trick in his local spoons when he picked up his cup of fresh coffee from the bar. It was at this point he realised the bottomless cup of coffee was literal, and unfortunately boiling coffee cascaded everywhere. Fortunately, he was playing it on 25p stake so he only wasted £5 in credits on the repeats.

I still can't find my pills.
if it plays this bad on 100 quid I dred to think of what it will play like on a 5r

a 1.50 end offer with the 5r on both boards with cashpots left maxed out of well
JG

Post by JG »

True to an extent, but do they need to screw the deal game that much anyway? To get a board on many £5 deals usually costs a tenner by which point it's GATW anyhow.
The best transition to £5 was the original 4 reeler, the slow chip, not the annoying fast chip version.
Red Alert Dond wasn't too bad either for board costs.
Big Reds was awful and often wanted £14 for a board.
Gold isn't too bad as you rightly state. I know this and all the top top boys know this, so they are heavily played out nowadays.
Dials are a bit fairer, but it's a mediocre game.
JG
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

JG wrote:True to an extent, but do they need to screw the deal game that much anyway? To get a board on many £5 deals usually costs a tenner by which point it's GATW anyhow.
The best transition to £5 was the original 4 reeler, the slow chip, not the annoying fast chip version.
Red Alert Dond wasn't too bad either for board costs.
Big Reds was awful and often wanted £14 for a board.
Gold isn't too bad as you rightly state. I know this and all the top top boys know this, so they are heavily played out nowadays.
Dials are a bit fairer, but it's a mediocre game.

big reds are crap and theres no real gatw run with this machine this is how I see it if I get a cheap board for for either 4 or 5 I walk eveb if its a quid profit

red alert plays a fair game as its a good bank builder

dials I hate as they never go all the way so this is another bank builder i.e quick repeat

gold are good for cash or busts i.e cashpot as I don't really bother with taking a move on these lol

but the seals -eliminators- go all the ways on 5 quid have 10r board costs as the megas give 10rs regular
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

What un earth are you talking about
discostu

Post by discostu »

JG wrote:£6 vs £8 on one side, £8 vs cashpot on the other side.

Offer...£5.87......that is a new low even for this? An offer lower than ALL remaining boxes? Really?

Cashpot was at £100 btw
Its was £45.87 but the "4" light was broken. hope that helps.
JG

Post by JG »

doingthem wrote:What un earth are you talking about
Top boy stuff Kesh, we can't let you into the loop, sorry.

Sideshow Stu: I think all the lights are broken in that tens column as I never see any of them lit, even with four hundred pound boxes left the offer is £8.42
JG
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

£5 Dream Factories are awful.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

Oscar wrote:£5 Dream Factories are awful.
they are 5r for board but they are gatws for flat 5rs every time
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Most 5 pound deals are awful,those horrible long pausy reels every spin,feels like you're playing a club fruit