10p play magic bar but wait not all is as it seems

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Showtimeskills23

10p play magic bar but wait not all is as it seems

Post by Showtimeskills23 »

howdy everyone i have had a very strange experience today i was in a shopping centre and i noticed a little mini arcade with the usual £5 mince so after a look at what was on offer i seen a magic bar and the values for the wins were as follows X £5 BAR £5 and 7's £5 strange i thought so i gave it a few quid just to see if i could get a win and after £6 i got the X's and unbelievable £10 was banked so i thought it was great i'll play on so to cut a long story short the machine was 10p play but the wins were X£10 bars £15 and 7's unknown as i never got them but the space between wins was between £8 lowest and £36 highest i lost about £75 as i thought the wins should come eventually like they do on the big ones but i just gave up and cut my losses. has anyone seen a magic 7 or bar like this before?
skill shots are for the chosen ones super skill stops are for anyone
GATW

Post by GATW »

you went skint then?
Showtimeskills23

GATW wrote:you went skint then?
not really i just didn't want to sink into a deep hole. and thats not answered the question GATW but thanks for your question
JG

Post by JG »

There are loads of weird kits for BarXs these days. Chuzzy and MAB were the main names I remember from my youth, but there are multiple companies jumping on the bandwagon and selling new EPROMs to put in tired hardware.
With the wrong £5 decals it's just a pikey operation avoiding the full tax or duty.
I've never seen such a setting, I can imagine it'd be a bit tedious to be honest, but just because its not my cup of tea, it may be someone else's. Obviously not a popular setting, reminds me of the 5p play £10 all cash MDMs in Cashcade on Granby Street back in 1998.
JG
Showtimeskills23

JG wrote:There are loads of weird kits for BarXs these days. Chuzzy and MAB were the main names I remember from my youth, but there are multiple companies jumping on the bandwagon and selling new EPROMs to put in tired hardware.
With the wrong £5 decals it's just a pikey operation avoiding the full tax or duty.
I've never seen such a setting, I can imagine it'd be a bit tedious to be honest, but just because its not my cup of tea, it may be someone else's. Obviously not a popular setting, reminds me of the 5p play £10 all cash MDMs in Cashcade on Granby Street back in 1998.
thanks its an electrocoin magic seven programme i think every holds a win every nudge is a win but 10p a play for a massive jackpot like £35 is just weird and i thought maybe someone had come across this before. i guess you will be able to get super lucky if your timing is right because magic 7's can spit out £200 in wins in a few mins on 30p stakes
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

no it can't
Going skint....