record loss on a golden game

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
tommya

record loss on a golden game

Post by tommya »

Been stuck on a golden for over 4 hrs lost 610 quid on it didn't even get a mega streak off the phones or a 100 box. Was busting managed to get a mega for a 100 had 7cpots never seen anything like it.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Ouch.

Sticking with gg's until mega in box is suicide tbf. Especially as they hardly ever break when in box unless Ur OB.

Annoying when they don't from the bust tho.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Depends if you fuck around burning off
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

don't you? I just did 220 on one myself. 8 bulbs out and 3 gold phones and fire to use phone. still they were not the reason for brains. nearly 3 hours and 20 golden games constantly 25! almost to the point where i don't want to gambles 11s - lost 3 or 4 today :(
Going skint....
ridye

Post by ridye »

Don't mind Golden Game but they're certainly not a machine I'm going to tackle an hour before closing (unless I can get back for doors the next day). Did see one once with the £15, £25 and £50 Gold Phone bulbs gone which was fun!

I do seem to get an above ob amount of GATWs on these though. Think I'm between 15-20 now just on the £100 version!
JG

Post by JG »

These definitely have a make it really hard to get cashpot or mega mode. 1 in 4 can feel like 1 in 50. Other days....plink.....get it first GG. Burn it bake it bang it I say.
JG
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

I personally don't although I'm probably in the minority on this 1
ob

Post by ob »

Seen a few people just row through on a quid apparently they play better so they say.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Had it on more than 1 occasion done grand in pure gold for mega
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Dafaq these things pay there percent
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

drop on line, hold, cheers then.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

feeder22 wrote:drop on line, hold, cheers then.
Dafaq
JG

Post by JG »

There was a query along the lines of what is DAFAQ...well I assume it means 'what the f**k?'

As for feeder's comment I think he may be on about the symbol on the fourth reel of Pure Gold. Correct me if I'm wrong please. I've never played Pure Gold. Too many trusted contacts gave me bad feedback on it. I don't like not trying stuff for myself, but you have to draw the line somewhere and trust people to a point. It's just too tricky and that 25% ish house edge hurts without a solid method. If people are cleaning up on these, fair play to them.

Golden Games (all varieties) I'll take a chance if I'm running hot.
JG
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

JG wrote:There was a query along the lines of what is DAFAQ...well I assume it means 'what the f**k?'

As for feeder's comment I think he may be on about the symbol on the fourth reel of Pure Gold. Correct me if I'm wrong please. I've never played Pure Gold. Too many trusted contacts gave me bad feedback on it. I don't like not trying stuff for myself, but you have to draw the line somewhere and trust people to a point. It's just too tricky and that 25% ish house edge hurts without a solid method. If people are cleaning up on these, fair play to them.

Golden Games (all varieties) I'll take a chance if I'm running hot.
I allways do aright on pure golds prefer em to golden games for sure But every now and then u lose the profit from 10 in 1
ridye

Post by ridye »

The best part about Pure Gold is when the symbol drops in on the last reel and Noel goes 'Yesssss!' as if they recorded that sound effect whilst he was sat in an electric chair