Faulty or ?

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
xtremx

Faulty or ?

Post by xtremx »

I play a fruity in my local forget the name of the game but it's a £100 jackpot and I normal play pound spins.

Right yes I'm a compulsive gambler and it's my own fault that I loose, but I have noticed on this one machine after say you have put in £60-100 in it and say refused the odd £20 and so and done cash or bust it starts to play well and lets you up on the board really well.

And then like say it gives you extra life and lights up all the queens (for the deal or no deal section) and your on the inner section that sometimes the numbers that spin in go out of sink so say a 1 would come in and you go higher you lose cause it's really a 9 or something like that.

So the counter will move say 9 places around the board but the number in the middle would land on a 1.

So you end up losing. I have lost hundreds on the machine and told the landlord but nothing so besides from the people that loan the machine out who could I talk to about this and get it looked into and if a proper fault is found claiming some compensation.

For myself and possibly others who have played the machine
Scott

Post by Scott »

I'm fairly sure there is a phrase wrote somewhere on the machine along the lines of 'in the case of a fault voids game' so i don't like your chances of getting any compo, just don't play it is your best bet.
Cobwebs 👆
dog section

Post by dog section »

thats got to be a wind up surely?
k9-sec.co.uk