Bad luck

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
titchno1

Bad luck

Post by titchno1 »

You know when nothing seems to go your way or when it does their is something to mess it up. An example would be 70 pog that took 22 pots before a gold then no repeat, Iv now stopped playing them I couldn't even look at another one after that 5 hour sesh.

After that I went on tilt pure pots 370 210 50. Cost 1000 for a bronze then took everything left it 1200 involved. 500 300 pots. Yes this is down to me being stupid. Now I'm not playing pogs I'll never get in that mood again, back to basics now.

Last night I found a hi lo. No note light. Got 170 in then coin mech broke pounds just dropping through, told landlord he wasn't arsed he said ring the company..

I know their has been other things going on very recently but I seriously feel like I'm the unluckiest ever even worse than Bfk.
spa

Post by spa »

If it makes you feel better i'd have played that pure pot. Have played worse!
BFK

Post by BFK »

We've all been there young titch, at least some of us are prepared to admit a brain out!!

I would ask you tho, why are you sticking with a POG for a gold pot?? I'm sure I've read somewhere else that youve done this?? Sometimes, its better taking a hit and then returning, chasing golds will not see you in profit all that often!

Pure pots can be filth we know that. Its the risk you take.
ob

Post by ob »

Pure pots are akin to rouletting your money! Always that brains session around the corner. Used to do it on roulette years ago when I did play em tbh though wasnt really down much if at all long run on roulette tended to have loads of smallish wins then brains to wipe all them out and just seemed to cycle back round!

Luckily pot roulettes put me well up on rouletting!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Costing over 100 for a bronze. Not wanting to leave it knowing next could be gold and repeat. Then getting so deep hope for a repeat. No gold or repeat haha.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yeah I see what you mean! £100 from ready I presume....... Or just straigh out chase?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

From ready mate
JG

Post by JG »

On POG I've always figured that it's an almost fair 1/3 shot at gold, as graphically represented. However I think the first repeat is a 20% chance of hitting and second is true 50%
So how unlucky are you? Well I've had a dozen or so pots before sacking them, 22 is insane bad luck!
If my 1/3 assumption is correct, the odds of 21 non gold pots are 2/3 to the power of 21 which equals 7480-1 against. Out of all the players checking these it's probable someone would get the bad luck at some point.
Pure pots I've little experience on. I've heard it said that they're a +£20 EV per 'good' unit but my personal hunch is that this is not the case. Even if they were, I'd rather miss out not to have the uber heartache of balls deep in minutes.
JG
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

chance? Games of chance the house always wins
JG

Post by JG »

Even L8 roulette on £350 pot?
JG
skinner

Post by skinner »

titchno1 wrote:Costing over 100 for a bronze. Not wanting to leave it knowing next could be gold and repeat. Then getting so deep hope for a repeat. No gold or repeat haha.
Program 1.0 i presume? Not worth the hassle.
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Think I've had 13 or 14 before the gold came in. 3 hours ill never get back. These can be good or awful.
JG

Post by JG »

I AM NOT!!!!! From the LOCAL AND SURROUNDING AREA

Sorry
JG
AMK

Post by AMK »

MEGA NOBLES HEAT.

It's for locals. I'm watching you.
... Join The Party!
JG

Post by JG »

Under no circumstances should AMK ever post in the bad experiences section.

That said - "I feel incredibly intimidated by this 70 year old frail woman asking me not to use a mobile phone, I shall be COMPLAINING to head office!"
JG