jpk

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

I know missed out on making 20 quid on the lucky in birch cause I was sat on the jpk but I made 300.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Could have went the other way though......I'd choose a lucky over a chipped joke all day long.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Won*
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
ob

Post by ob »

doingthem wrote:Could have went the other way though......I'd choose a lucky over a chipped joke all day long.
True it's just the same as saying I played pots of gold over a lucky and made 500 doesn't make it the right call. If these are a positive expectation gamble from 400 I'd be surprised. Those that rate them have just been lucky imo.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

As if came up joke instead of jpk lol
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

You did not make 300 you won 300 having a gamble.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

wow. all of a sudden no one on here takes any risks? no one has had or likes a gamble now and again? how do you ever work out anything new on a machine?

kesh, i understand why people live and learn and stop taking risks, but don't preach like you've never punted. also thanks for letting me know i've got a "bit of a habit" lol. yawn. any other vices you want to look down on? drinking, drugs, sex, overspending on luxuries? oh, and just for you my portly colleague overeating, to the point of obesity, causing a health risk to yourself and possible financial burden on the taxpayer.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged.
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Going skint....
ob

Post by ob »

Most games are a risk of some degree. What the question is, is whether a gamble is a positive expectation. Ie. In the long run is it profitable. Imo jpking are not although it's just an opinion. I personally think based on experience and a few other people's experience they usually max out although I'm prepared to accept that could be coincidence.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Of course I have took risks and had a punt.....but I'm saying why the fuck would you wanna play a game where you can potentially lose a couple of grand,you and martdaman just seem totally oblivious that you are getting very lucky
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

thanks for explaining how to make money from gambling ob.

losing a couple of grand? you must be fucking insane? that would take some doing!

i aint played one for ages and don't think they are worth playing that much, unless you fancy a calculated punt. got much better things to do ;)
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i wouldn't play a lucky8 on £120 either like most of you lot. i don't preach, it doesn't bother me - to you it's worth it, no problem.....
Going skint....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Out of all the players about I've gotta have the shortest tolerance for key bets lucky 8s etc,simply cannot be arsed with them as I'm not desperate,was only a matter of time before the classic line 'I've got better things to be doing' lol and yes you can lose a couple of bag on 1 of these if you take it on from mid 3's I've seen them stick for weeks on end in busy arcades and have heard of a few 2k+ losses
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

you doubt i have better things to be doing? lol
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i'm just going down the bookies for a punt!
Going skint....