jpk

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
martdaman

jpk

Post by martdaman »

Ah shit wanted a punt never see these high 600 on me pot was on 350 left the pot on 410 600 lighter worth going back? Was on the new style cab so Deffo chipped. Shit happens haha
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I would say No
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Double Bubble

Post by Double Bubble »

600 for the pot to go up £60?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i'd go back as it sounds like you hardly got a win?! been in that spot a few times. they are still compensated. prob only cost another 300 to max?
Going skint....
ob

Post by ob »

bubbles wrote:i'd go back as it sounds like you hardly got a win?! been in that spot a few times. they are still compensated. prob only cost another 300 to max?
Agreed to go back, must be due a bit. BUT in general these are TERRIBLE value games, they VERY rarely come out, nearly always max!!!!! Based on a lot of (losing) experience.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i've maxed 7 or 8 out of about 40. had jackpot 3 times when maxed and cashpot shortly after on 2 of the others. biggest loss was 1300 when i left it with nothing 300 past max. i'm definitely well up but they are off my radar now unless in the 400 region. If i knew someone had done 600 without most of the features and no wins i'd jump on for a punt, might get 100 ahead and fuck it off though!! if it was my own 600 involved i'd max it out all day long as i'd prefer to be a grand down and see it through than be wondering if i could've gotten my money back. depends how deep your pockets are though and how much you care about braining!

seen the 100 number roulette in the bookies? keybet on those would be brutal!
Going skint....
ob

Post by ob »

bubbles wrote:i've maxed 7 or 8 out of about 40. had jackpot 3 times when maxed and cashpot shortly after on 2 of the others. biggest loss was 1300 when i left it with nothing 300 past max. i'm definitely well up but they are off my radar now unless in the 400 region. If i knew someone had done 600 without most of the features and no wins i'd jump on for a punt, might get 100 ahead and fuck it off though!! if it was my own 600 involved i'd max it out all day long as i'd prefer to be a grand down and see it through than be wondering if i could've gotten my money back. depends how deep your pockets are though and how much you care about braining!

seen the 100 number roulette in the bookies? keybet on those would be brutal!
I'm not doubting your experience but what I would say is that mine has been the opposite. 14/15 have maxed and I'm well down on them! Other people I've spoke to have had similar results! I don't mean to be bitter because I appreciate these things are very luck based but you're write ups on these have inspired me taking them on in the first place which has been a bit of a dead end! I suppose that's the way luck goes though, certainly had my share of luck on other games.
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Went back for round 2! Left the pot on 449.60 lovely! At least it didn't cost any more 250 in today for 260 out but the big question go for round 3?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

No round 3!
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

No Deal round 3 completed! Cost 300 more for pot. 600 collect.
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Ignore
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

it didn't max then?
Going skint....
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Sorry should of explained better yes it did max!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

lol at this thread...why would you risk playing one?YES you might have a good raise and YES they are compensated.....but come on,they can sit on 499.xx for a fucking age,seen the 1 in birchanger on 499.xx for weeks on end
Jack bauer
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

ever played roulette or random fruits eg like rainbow riches?

why?
Going skint....