Perfect Deal night mare!

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Salisbury used to be huge..... who clued up the tramp?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Is that the one near Fratton, on the corner? Jackpotty leisure i believe?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

feeder22 wrote:Salisbury used to be huge..... who clued up the tramp?
that fattish guy, greasy longish hair and facial hair? used to play the flicks round 3 times after a 35. didn't know he could play a perfect
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

GaryChandler wrote:Is that the one near Fratton, on the corner? Jackpotty leisure i believe?
yes sounds like the one mate...
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

who is the fat guy with the even fatter girlfriend that does salisbury? likes to do the bankjobs on a sunday which is why i randomly play one on a sat night with notes.... he prob does ok now the spoons perfect has stopped attracting so many there
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Dont go in there often, sweet in there though. How many perfs you now around southampton?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

none
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

not sure what he plays but when I've seen him his been playing flickers funnily enough...
His only popped up in the last few months.

A few if the Devon lads was gonna up there religiously on a Sunday could be one of those and his bird.
Where'd that p2 leprechaun go last I saw was in Andover
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Anybody play the pd in the hotel in Salisbury. Can't recall the name of the place pretty centre

Barrel of laughs that one was
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Please read my post again......."if things go your way"
not had a perfect cost on 25p or £1 for time for reds once dealing, can dick about though lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
BFK

Post by BFK »

What?
JG

Post by JG »

He had two red ones lit. The loud noise emitted and the disc stepped one rotation at a time. There were two so near each other but one was shortly to be in a teacup. He looked forward and to the right. That's beautiful they said but they weren't talking James Blunt or that advert with the sausage dog. The chaps looked down at their list. I need to be at Hammersmith Nobles by 3:45pm said the white rabbit who wasn't after Alice but a crooked engineer working to a schedule. With a time machine you could play the unclipped Machine X noted Dr. Who. That's true. It's a 24 hour Nobles and why did no one go to Clapham? I bet that was Rob's TSL he chuckled as he thought of Fulham Broadway and a pointless trek along the Roman Road to a Ladbrokes. Camden Town? That was no good. Perfect Deal? What is that exactly? I seem to remember it being some sort of machine that you had to plug once and then the next time cashpot would show up. Or you could row it round and round or round and then it became rat machine of the year 2012 and I fucked them off as with luck like mine you really need Vivids or highly numbering Electrosnot much else otherwise it's too high variance innit?
He thought of the good old days when you could row around TGEs and then pop to TGIs and watch Chris Evans on TFI Friday. Now it's all note recylers and miserable old hags in Oswestry and shit methods taht don't work unless you have lots of luck. PURE POTS ULTRA SPINS and the other SHIT GAME THAT RICHARD PROBABLY DOESN'T WANT ME TO MENTION SO I WON'T. Don't do it. Yes! There's no value. It's 95% the luckboxes will smash it. The PMKs and the JGs will just brainout and then brainout on something else and then brainout on a Six Shooter £5 starting as it RAM corrupts when you get the rip first board to step down to jackpot coloured heads or similar. Then an Electrocoin rolling red 11s like a blippety bloopa throws in a reel error. So you brainout on roulette. And then you die.
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

Sometimes that's a better option than playing a perfect these days!!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

hmmmm ? ,,,,,,,, i could be wrong , but from the description above ,,,,,, fat , gresey hair etc

its most likely nigel , originally from leicester , ,,,,,, gave me my start in the game 20plus years ago

despite his appearance , he's a sound guy that you can chat with.

i know he's still in contact with the original nottingham shaun (not amazing) , and 20 years ago he was best buds with colin n butch from hull

wether he's on latest stuff or not , i dont know

i owe him a great debt for introducing me to the fruit world ,,,,,,, did many an old empty with him , donkey kong etc
Little discipline = BIG issue

moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Perficts are phat machines u can get cash pot and its a free win I've never lost in one even when it costs 20 for boards which is rare because no one sit on them till they double trap them after they have next credited it 3 times u allways have that big pound stake cash pot to fall back on