Perfect Deal night mare!

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
bubbles

Perfect Deal night mare!

Post by bubbles »

had one of my top 5 losses tonight.
kong

Post by kong »

I played one yesterday for the first time in about 6 months. It ended a lot better than your session, but part way through it also froze on the CP/70 eliminate. Don't think it even span the box. Remember seeing this a while back, annoying when it does it.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

maybe it was still on the £20 box from before then, i didn't reall y look too carefully
BFK

Post by BFK »

These can be a fucking nightmare. Freezing each time you eliminated it down suggests a dirty disgusting chip. The problem with trying to get a CP on £ stake is the number of white box/normal board entries they like to give. Yes u can blag phones easier on £ stake BUT If ur balls deep in you don't wanna be taking those games regardless of cp unless u have an easy plug or ur in with staff. Also with the elim rip it hardly ever seems to put cp in box yet if its £70 CP and u get the IM it seems genuine 50/50.

We've all had some horrific battles on these, but having spoken to a few people recently it seems they are becoming more and more common. I've had a few unusual things happen recently. Is there a late filth upgrade I wonder??
BFK

Post by BFK »

Oh and I've never had one freeze up by the way.

But recently I've had red boxes showing and it does the old one red box every £15-£20!! Meaning its damn near impossible to land a 'chance' board!!! Aarrrrgghhhhh!!!! That is until you go 3 figures in and the %age allows it!! Rarely bother with these now. In fact sometimes when checking I'd rather they didn't show at all.
ob

Post by ob »

BFK wrote:Also with the elim rip it hardly ever seems to put cp in box yet if its £70 CP and u get the IM it seems genuine 50/50.
I'd say the opposite actually I've had it put cp in more than 70 by a mile from the eliminations, yet on im boards the 70 WAY more than the cp!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Agree with ob on that, thing is...you gotta check a perfect because it can be an easy £150+ if it goes your way. They didn't call it perfect for no reason lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
BFK

Post by BFK »

ob wrote:I'd say the opposite actually I've had it put cp in more than 70 by a mile from the eliminations, yet on im boards the 70 WAY more than the cp!
Very strange!! Think I've had about 1 cp out the last 20 or so attempts on the elim blag, think record for IM's was about 8 plugs required.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Is this the Claremont one thats turned up recently? 3 other fruits in pub, CP on 50p in mid 20's?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

streakseims wrote:Agree with ob on that, thing is...you gotta check a perfect because it can be an easy £150+ if it goes your way. They didn't call it perfect for no reason lol
i think this "150" figure is a bit optimistic. sure it happens but is alot harder to achieve than 100. 30 in to get a decent cashpot and 2 stakes yields 150 - hard to get 3 reds in 30 unless it is absolutely flying.....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

oh and now they pay notes and daily floats, combined with being checked by players 3 times a day. it is arguably a losing proposition to check yourself. eg check something ten times and it never looks close to doing something, when do you quit? never if its on your doorstep but if it's miles away very quickly. it was salisbury b t w
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Oh, that salisbury one is claremont, but not the one i am on about
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

how many perfects you got in pompey now?
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I only know of 3, you?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol ever go in the one near the contented pig? one local likes to row it but he knows half the boxes, i won't go there again so fill your boots. "someone" told the staff i do fruits, wasn't barred or told not to play it but am done with the place. ..