Red Mist

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
kong

Red Mist

Post by kong »

This is the flip side to the previous post. £50 pot showing, try a board then. Costs exactly a tenner for boxes, lower than 11, 12. Fuck that.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Next player will have it out no doubt.
kong

Post by kong »

The lower than 11 was first press on the board, so obviously not for phones either. 72% filth, good luck to anyone chasing that out.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

It wasn't for phones?!2/11 hardly ever seem to lose on mists. An if it wasn't for phones its probably set back to 2%
kong

Post by kong »

Exactly! Very rare the 2/11 loses at all, don't think I've seen it do that before first press. Probably a good thing, as it completely removed any temptation to have a go at the pot.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Correct there. Tip ya coke in the plant pot and plod on to next location.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i gotta disagree slightly lads ,,,,,,,,, even when off their tits ahead , the 11/2 can lose ,,,,,,,,,,, a rarity agreed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but not enough to put me off at least having 1 more board for a better feel/tell
Little discipline = BIG issue

kong

Post by kong »

Even after the first board cost a tenner?! No messages, nothing. 72%, and right in player central. Too many bad signs for me.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yeah fair enough ,,,,,,,,,,,,, if anything though knowing it can randomly lose the gamble ,,,, you wont be gambling on board entry again from the off ,,,,,,, you'll be pressing start from now on instead for a better tell

titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

There usually isn't any signs for these. I used to try for 2 boards and if not dealing leave them.

Look in box if its 70 you don't know how much it's had since or how long it's been there.

Iv had them cost 70 to deal and make 50. Last week I had a few red box in view and lost on em.

Players central like you say that that Is probably the best approach.

If I have 10 to do all stashed etc I'm having all 10 out no matter what not taking any notice of signs and just hi lo until dond.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yeah £6 on feature cash stack and above. I used to like if it went in cash meter. Iv had it offer £9 and costing 70 to deal. Iv had em offer £5 stack after so if it doesn't deal or offer £6 stack you go for it or you don't. It could deal next board it could cost 70.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

there are a lot of signs titch ,,,,,,,,, but ide better say no more than that before i get accused of training you up lol

titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Personally I can't see we're there is, obviously you must look at it a different way to me. Iv also had super message and cost the full wack.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yeah don't go training me up lee lol. I must say 70% of my income is of these. Obviously I don't know them as good as I thought.
kong

Post by kong »

trayhop123 wrote:yeah fair enough ,,,,,,,,,,,,, if anything though knowing it can randomly lose the gamble ,,,, you wont be gambling on board entry again from the off ,,,,,,, you'll be pressing start from now on instead for a better tell
Thats a fair point, I wasn't exactly expecting it to open the game!