Juice

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
alcozar

Juice

Post by alcozar »

Went a bit stupid on a juice machine for the nth time recently, going to go cold turkey for a while i think as getting into bad habits (was playing Rocky, Road to Riches roulette as well as a couple of Barcrest DONDs), result £35 down after playing it after seeing approx £100 going into machine before having a go at getting the value of the machine back out.
JG

Post by JG »

First things first, all the games have separate value, they are not linked. Secondly if £400 gets cycled on 75% payout and the punter is £100 down, the machine owes no value. Fwiw I'm not playing juice atm, only two games that are ok nothing to write home about. Not worth going in for as they say. Just my opinion, when they put Alice on there amazing will be happy.
JG
sharky

Post by sharky »

Be very careful with these machines- not all of them are seperate. When you change from one game to another it will tell you if the games are compensated.
Scott

Post by Scott »

sharky wrote:Be very careful with these machines- not all of them are seperate. When you change from one game to another it will tell you if the games are compensated.

Does it? Lots of places have got rid of these, i knew around 30 pubs with these in, its half that now.
Cobwebs 👆
BFK

Post by BFK »

Cos they're shit.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Yes but they've had there moments.
Cobwebs 👆
eddiesdad

Post by eddiesdad »

noticed all juices round my way on have gamestec stickers on. Is it coincidence that juices are disappearing?
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Gamestec are a Scientific Games Company.
eddiesdad

Post by eddiesdad »

says part of the novamatics group on the sticker.
jeffvickers wrote:Gamestec are a Scientific Games Company.
sharky

Post by sharky »

They are being replaced for a couple of reasons.....1 they run out of coins too often and 2 the Pro bandit players can empty them.