Alice in Wonderland

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Bluearmy1980

Alice in Wonderland

Post by Bluearmy1980 »

A small punt around Chichester yesterday started very well thanks to a combined 50 raise of a couple of Deals in Lloyds. After that, erm straight down hill. As I play rarely I am well behind on whats worth a casual punt, and what should be avoided, but safe to say I know what bracket this one falls into. Top boarding from the off, every board practically, losing meant it activated it (guaranteed) next board, still nothing decent in box. All CP's are maxed on every stake. Started offering double on tops, stitching every single time, suffice to say the profit was shanked and plenty more. Minor recovery of a 15 box repeating, but still one of the biggest teasing shi* of a machines ive seen for a while. Mate got a bit back with a £8 box repeating for 24.

The cash was going to £10max and feature five (plenty of mixed streaks) are these generally good signs?

Oh well.... that's it for another few months. Cant say I will be missing them!
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

cashpots are not cashpots, hth
brownld

Post by brownld »

Cashpot not free on this,also if you get the pot(and that's a massive IF) it'll reset to something stupid like £43-£60odd

One of the shittest machines to be made this decade alond with Jailbreak, end of
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Cashpots are now pretty much impossible to get imho - This, Lady Luck, Happy Hour, New Cash Ahoy. I just think the developers have recognised that people will play more when the CP is high (like you did)

Ive stopped playing anything with a deal or no deal style board now (except Megas) which leaves me with hot hot hot, snakes and ladders, and jackpoteers :)
ridye

Post by ridye »

I ended up so deep in one of these on Boxing Day (testing some theories I had more than anything) I forced it.

First time round for a flat Go All The Way, second time round for a £139 Go All The Way!

Only £290 in, bargain!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ridye wrote:I ended up so deep in one of these on Boxing Day (testing some theories I had more than anything) I forced it.

First time round for a flat Go All The Way, second time round for a £139 Go All The Way!

Only £290 in, bargain!
merry christmas.
pfc657

Post by pfc657 »

shit end of