red mist

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Yep theres still a vampitup and a crazy fruits green in one pub, quite a distance from me currently.

Does not seem that long ago I remember a kebab shop with a £10 JP cash attack, yes the old one.

These gems can still be found, sited unlawfully in most cases when it comes to takeouts though.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

I knew of a picking vamp untill like a month ago when the place closed down
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

I bring sad tidings im afraid lads , ,,,,,,, played a chipped mist yesterday

Ok, lets hope it was a rogue unit , but i think thats wishfull thinking

Kossway , , , trap 100% fixed

Clever chip , because if you play around with the extra life , up down etc etc , it will still hapily go 11 ,2
But at the crucial moment , and we must have had 35_40 atempts (including several 50 50 10_3 shots) , , , trust me it new exactly what it was doing

After 200 involved every board on the 25p stake was maxed out to 20quid on the stacks and centre , never went above

Ended up playing the dond out of frustration , took a red 20 just wanted to get off the fucking thing , switched to 50p and it centerd/misted immediately, plus we had allready had the pots out etc , so was only a small loss overall

During this time we were looking for any discernible chip tells, like pauses between gambles or payout collect chugs or something in the alpha during attract mode etc etc. But sadly nothing, , , , hopefully one of you lot will spot something

So erm , guess they turned em into a mega , , , , get ya pot , then youve got two choices depending on level of involvment , , , , do you play for a decent deal or force on for the centre .
Little discipline = BIG issue

ob

Post by ob »

Probably just unlucky tbh there lee!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

Not off 35_40 atempts m8 , , , , nobodys that unlucky , , , im sure not even bfk has had that many unsuccessful shots lol

kong

Post by kong »

I had an absolutely dire session on one of these ages ago, was utterly convinced it was chipped. Went back a week later to give it another go and got it first chance! You going to take it on again?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Had a couple of 15-20 attempt sessions but then I rarely ever go down to 25p as I think they're just a cunt of a stake, I take the hit over time saved every time. I agree with OB, probably just a unit getting far to overdone on both stakes so it shut down to it. I know we've had the discussion before about wether the machine knows how to stop you, and I know how ridiculous it sounds but I do feel double staking em makes em more of a cunt to get out next time round, unless they've had a right munter seesion on em in between.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

Im gonna wait n see/hear if there are many other horror storys etc over the next few days or so , , , , im pretty convinced its a chip but i expected to find this on sceptre or tech etc not kossway ,,, ,,, , ,,, so i suppose theres room for doubt

titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Iv had them same scenario. Go back and they are fine. BFK is rubbing off on you.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Just unlucky I think Trayflop. Had Perfects do the same, getting up to £40 stacks before they land.

Played a mist for about 2 hours the other day. Just wouldn't go to the right number. Then back to back traps, the later one breaking for roughly a break even.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Plus they're quite old now, unless it's a full empty I doubt they'd bother with a chip, especially when players are putting £200 down the back on some occasions.

Perfects are much easier and they haven't bothered with them either.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

they probably havnt bothered with perfects for the same reason like you saying money being put down the back. look at live the dreams though?
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

First updated prog I ever came across early this year was in Mimms. Red boxes off a fiver so I thought I was in for decent profit, attempt bumps me 1st board, many attemps later I'm 40 odd in so go for the cashpot which I get after being about £70 involved. Takes the whole CP back, by which point I've had at least 15-20 attempts already, switch down to 25p where I get attempt after attempt bump me until I get a percentage JP board after £250-300 in. Takes all that back and moves in so I left it-losing close to £200! I lost count of how many attempts I had but I reckon it was definitely 60+, I was convinced it was a chip, I admit it was me who spread the chip rumour OB said Matteo mentioned ages ago but it was the first time I'd seen "Press hold for Mega DOND" so I knew there had been an update and from playing that one I was sure it blocked the trap. To this day I've never been ripped like that again but I have had a couple of 35-40 attempt nightmare sessions, sure most on here have had the same, your luck is no worse than anyone elses Lee.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

Your prob all right , just a mad unlucky sesh

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

I've had the same thing Lee a while ago, it just would'nt let me trap it....it went in , in the end and credit broke...broke even on that unit. I was sure it was going to be a fat raise. just unlucky i guess