red mist

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

"this thread is reserved for a maximum of 10 minutes"
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
dixie999

Post by dixie999 »

Agree with Streakseims - without the casuals, you lot would be fighting for every penny between yourselves. Christ, I sometimes leave £70 cp on mists if I get red boxes cheap. That would then claw the next player and they will take a good loss.

To say "out with whoever" is actually disgusting.
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

The people I refer to as rats are the ones with loose lips with info, the ones who go around in a group of 3 or 4 of them pooling their money together to have enough to have a start for the day, the ones who'll never get anywhere in life and just gamble their money away (the little they have)and then go borrowing off other people or wait for their next giro to get a start for the day,they piss the little bit of money they have away or stick it up their noses, they have bad etiquette in pubs and bring it on top for people-- eg the BSC,all they are doing is making life a bit more difficult for people who want to achieve something out of this game and we are playing longer hours because of it.
I have alot more respect for people like betchrider who far as I'm aware is (im only quoting what hes already said on here)part time player yet works hard,plays fruits part time, saves his hard earned pennies and is now buying a second house,all credit to him.
Also to me people who just play fruits for enjoyment aren't mugs they are punters, they like the thrill of winning money out of a game, otherwise they could just go and play a machine online for free or a computer game, they love the gamble
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Thank U for ur response RPG. I see what you mean, just seem some people seem to mean it like "everyone else but not me" sorta way.

But all tricks are mainly spread through word of mouth, even the person who may tell you, so we are all guilty.

it is a bit shit when it gets put on top, but if you conduct yourself right then anywhere usually can be good
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
dixie999

Post by dixie999 »

I think the people you are describing are the "blackpool" muppets. Which is ok haha
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Fuck mists are piss poor games playing for that cashpot 8 times out of 10 your over 150 involved. See 1 on 70 and 55 oh surley due to flicker for cashpot. No 270 later cashpot. Even knowing evry box is usless when £3 reps 8 times, And that trap is so bad 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 1 1 1 1 1 1 £68 later 11
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

Rats are people who cling on to the game and spread info quicker than katie price spreads her legs.and they show there mates because they think its cool.my point was its another game that these cunts cant make money om.im sorry but i dont buy in to this whole we are all in the same game so why cant we help eachother out bollocks.im in this game for the money.the buzz of playing machines went out the the window years ago.do people not understand the damage that can be done over 1 call to the wrong player can cause
Jack bauer
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

fruits are boring as fuck, I hate this game, but it brings me the ability to do what I want.... the cash is incredible, I reckon I could make more, but I dont have time to dedicate my life to the game like some people!! mists are good games
justice For The 96
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

ob wrote:I dont see how if they fix perfect/mist anyone will be "in the game" anymore, unless all us plebs are missing something kesh....
Maybe if u werent such a pompus prick people would help u out
Jack bauer
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

and yes i have been known to leave 70 cps on mists......id rather be in and out the door in ten mins,left a perfect on 66/70 before.....double staked but lost the flip going for the 70cp,next board 4 6 10 9 then next board blag phones put cp in the box and left it with 70......DEAL lol
Jack bauer
ob

Post by ob »

eastangliapro wrote:Maybe if u werent such a pompus prick people would help u out
Pot, kettle comes to mind. You are hardly popular with such traits as massive ego, rudeness and big mouth.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

excuse me?a big mouth?please explain?we have had conversations before where you think you know it all about a machine.....and i just prove you wrong,and yea and what if i am rude?atleast i have a backbone,i'm nice to my mates and people who have looked after me in this game......maybe if you learned how to look after people you wouldn't be in the situation you are in now (running round playing key bets) :) oh look a 200 pot GUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNS
Jack bauer
ob

Post by ob »

Big mouth is just what I hear from others in fairness. I get on well with most people I know actually, in your case I don't think I ever really had anything you'd be interested in, you always get stuff before me so how am I meant to "sort you out".
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

exactly.....it's all 1 way traffic,we have all been naive in the game at some point and told someone something we shouldn't have,if people think i have a big mouth that's fine by me,proving people wrong is satisfying :)
Jack bauer
ob

Post by ob »

In fairness all you ever told me is alien although it was appreciated nonetheless!