red mist

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

The problem with "fuck um" kesh is its our living! If every pub shuts where are we? In shit street comes to mind!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

boozers as in back street pubs etc........the chain pubs will stay for years to come.......fuck the little pubs that have sour landlords......you only get 1-2 hits out of shitholes nowerdays.......banned from 5 pubs in lowestoft the otherday,1st time i have been in all of them so yes FUCK THEM
Jack bauer
ob

Post by ob »

Hot pubs generally are shutting down at a rate of knots... never liked em meself anyhow...

Chain pubs will stay for years to come yes, but all they have is shitty new deals 99% of the time, most of which aren't much cop as much as I know...
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

granted you do get the odd dive where the landlord is sweet but lets be honest it's a rare thing nowerdays
Jack bauer
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I love a fire hole. I don't feel normal playing a machine in a spoons or other chain pubs. Its shocking do they even have music just over priced microwaved shit and snotty staff.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

eastangliapro wrote:boozers as in back street pubs etc........the chain pubs will stay for years to come.......fuck the little pubs that have sour landlords......you only get 1-2 hits out of shitholes nowerdays.......banned from 5 pubs in lowestoft the otherday,1st time i have been in all of them so yes FUCK THEM

How are you getting banned from 5 pubs in Lowestoft on your first visit? DP Leisure got something against you?
BFK

Post by BFK »

Frank Butcher - Ringaround.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I have to admit I always am disappointed to see a pub close, apart from if it's one im treated badly in, at which point I'm like 'get in, got what they deserved!'. Its also quite ironic when a fire pub burns down!

As far as ringarounds go, I'm sure I've been a victim before. I do find they are often in very inbred areas, which unfortunately makes east Anglian players a bit more likely to suffer from this...does anyone else leave a few bits when they get barred from a pub in the same town? So to avoid this happening and making it more likely you can have a return visit?
Bored of the grind.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

the rainbow got chipped because it got alarmed I believe they even asked for the money from the young blond lol they may of lost on it but flicker and bankers where very decent flicker 70 50, or they have 2 that worked lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

fucking hell i thought i was the only 1 playing that 1 it was very tucked and always £2 selector,that said i didn't go to it more than once a week,there used to be a good monopoly not far away,always nice to play a few old games to take the edge off seeing the bearded cunt on every machine you play
Jack bauer
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Love old games. Few and far between now though.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Its unreal to think there are still superholds still out there, i know one too, did an all the way board last time i played it, i thought they only belled up if you played them with spanners? Could be wrong though, i've never had one alarm on me so far.
Cobwebs 👆
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

They can bell of quids had it a few times.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Fair enough.
Cobwebs 👆
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Asian belled it she said "he looked abit shifty" lol your lucky it had been there ages but when i first saw it there was alaod of Chavez in there so fort id go back to it then about a week before it got alarmed i fort fook it as someone playin bankers and after about 30 in it finally safed me for £2 and then i realised lol so emptied my ashtray of changed and done it, next week went back and it was off but reset reels and asked if i could turn it on and as it was loading up she said about the alarm n i told em that they won't pay the £70 to em and she said "good coz we didn't give him anything" lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1