red mist

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Frustrating yeah, shite no. Greed is your main downfall on these, shame they rarely credit break anymore but at least that limits the cost to box.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Give me a village bankjob any day of the week.
ob

Post by ob »

They seem to play like toilet these days, cashpot is ridiculously hard to get I'd say being the main problem, phones terrible for coming back, ie. £1 killing it off for 30etc. common, offer rare as buggery, cashpot box rare as buggery....

Traps always been pretty hard to get so no change there Id say.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Red Mist is only 1 year old. 10 years ago a machine would have a pub life expectancy of maybe 4 years, and even after that full time 75% of "people with a keen interest in machines" would still be leaving them ready. Examples: Battle Axe, Rev, Clones; Hot Stuff and all clones (and don't tell me you all knew how to force them); IJ2; Ready to Rock. The list goes on. Now I already know how to play something before I've even seen it. When someone phones me with a great emptier on a 6 year old £500 I think...hmm...can I be bothered to drive 20 miles? No. Because the call will have gone out to 20-30 others. Great. Between us we made.... well not much. What a waste of time.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I know of more 25vamps then i do fortune500s lol
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Best not to force them. Well maybe Hot Stuff.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

ssshhh don't mention fortune500s, highly sensitive!!!! rofl
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

The problem with mists is staking them, perfects dreams etc you can basically guarantee the phones coming back, but on mists whatever you do, even if your loads into it the phones still dont get back straight away, obviously they do sometimes but no where near enough as they should do.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

kong m8 ,,,,,,,, martin n me are in london tomorrow , so time permitting , and if theres any pots etc ,,,,,, we may indeed take a look and report back here

anyone else have any recent bad experience's ?
Little discipline = BIG issue

eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

had a good experience on 1 earlier,£2 down on drink....only £4 for a board,£3 back and out the door.
Jack bauer
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

trayhop, before this recent experience were you only playing one or two individual units very close to your house?! They've been like this for some months! Hardly a newsflash methinks.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

80 percent of everything i play are mists ,,,,,,,,, and i have been travelling to london once or twice a week for the last 15 plus years lol ,,,,,,,, been playing for 26years , started with rat races etc lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i travel up and down the country all the time , ,,,,,, about 5 percent spent in leicester lol ,,,,,,,,, and maybe because i travel so much is one of the reasons why im not a territorial wanker/control freak
, i honestly couldn't give two shits who travels to leicester .

anyhow having played hundreds of mists since launch ,,,, ive pretty much had every scenario ,,,, including a 440 involved for first pot lol

but ive never had 35-40 trap shots and walked defeated

anfield road

Post by anfield road »

hmmmmm, maybe they have chipped them then, can you have a couple more battles with that unit tray?
justice For The 96
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

next time im in south london ill take another look dean n report back