red mist

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Everyone I've played in ages been like that up here.
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Aside from 1 battle last night I've been having a nice little run on em, made 3 figures on 2 seperate units at the weekend.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

Noels Beard wrote:trayhop, before this recent experience were you only playing one or two individual units very close to your house?! They've been like this for some months! Hardly a newsflash methinks.
i could imagine the town and country ones are not all that chipper
Jack bauer
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Why are mists the worst dond for cp yet there all low
BFK

Post by BFK »

They're only a problem for players, casuals have 'em out for fun!!!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Yeah iv seen it, You just know there getting the cashpot
Boulderdash

Post by Boulderdash »

Noels Beard wrote:Red Mist is only 1 year old. 10 years ago a machine would have a pub life expectancy of maybe 4 years, and even after that full time 75% of "people with a keen interest in machines" would still be leaving them ready. Examples: Battle Axe, Rev, Clones; Hot Stuff and all clones (and don't tell me you all knew how to force them); IJ2; Ready to Rock. The list goes on. Now I already know how to play something before I've even seen it. When someone phones me with a great emptier on a 6 year old £500 I think...hmm...can I be bothered to drive 20 miles? No. Because the call will have gone out to 20-30 others. Great. Between us we made.... well not much. What a waste of time.
Hi all

I am no longer in the game due to wife and kids, but was in the pub last night watching someone, clearly a player, attempting something clever with a Red Mist. He was on it for about 1½ hours despite taking a Cashpot early on and left after a flat £70 Megastreak, so I took to the internet to see if I could work out what he was up to and found myself here. I'm still not much the wiser, although reading between the lines it seems there is a way to trap the machine into going to Megastreak, which is nice, but seemingly now quite expensive. As for the machine phoning I am none the wiser as it has boxes not phones...

Anyway, the real reason I am posting is to mention that the internet is more of a problem to you guys than any rats. When I was playing in the early 90s, even an emptier , such as the numbers blag on Ace machines like 'Open the Box' and 'Pay Rise' would last months and months. I financed my university degree with that one! These days even the slightest hint of a manipulation and the manufacturers have a new chip out almost immediately and can even switch the things remotely in many cases.

Cheers
Ed
stakechanger

Post by stakechanger »

The whole trick is to stay low key . Ps mist cp easy when know how
BFK

Post by BFK »

Hahahahaha!!!!