DOND Beat The Banker all versions simple mistake.

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
tonytiger11

DOND Beat The Banker all versions simple mistake.

Post by tonytiger11 »

Have seen so many people make this fairly easy mistake when playing this machine. Wonder how many people on here have actually made it.

You play the machine, you spin in 3 phones in view or 3 phones on the winline. If it's 3 in view, we all know you play round the board lighting up cash, features, nudges etc, but it is possible to light up 3 phones to activate DOND. If 3 fall on winline, DOND is automatically activated. Well, how many of you have then carried on playing and trying to light ALL the phones RED, and when you do, what happens? We hear Noel say "I Think You Are Going To Go Away With A Lot Of Money Today", and GO ALL THE WAY flashes up.

We then all think YES, WE HAVE BEATEN THE MACHINE :) and then press Play DOND, thinking we have a guaranteed Mega Streak. BAD MISTAKE. You will NOT get a guaranteed Mega Streak, as when you lit the last phone, your value had ALREADY spun into your box, and just by turning it red DOES NOT change the value, even though the machine has entered GATW mode. You reject every offer of the Jackpot, Noel says "Open The Box Please" and you end up with whatever had spun into the box. I've only ever seen it on this machine, probably because it was one of the first DOND's out on the market, so needed to see how it took off, but have seen so many people make this mistake. If you are lucky enough to turn all the phones RED, the only way to get Mega Streak is by lighting all the boxes RED.

If you spin the feature in and GO ALL THE WAY flashes up BEFORE the feature starts, and the phones turn RED, then Mega Streak WILL be in the box on DOND. Don't know if many people still play this one anymore, but have felt so sorry for those poor people who worked so hard to turn the machine GATW whilst playing the feature, only to end up worse off than before it gave them a potential lot of money.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

You're gonna fit well on here........

Windup? Possiably?!?!? Took the time to dig out old threads so obvs been reading through a few threads....so given half a brain should already know the outcome to your posts.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
tonytiger11

Post by tonytiger11 »

Haven't read any threads. Purely my own observations, plus I own a Beat The Banker so know its true, as I've tried it myself :)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Give the lad a break man. No wonder casuals don't last 5 minutes over here.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

hes correct, I videod a £5jp doing it in hunstanton pier a few years ago, family guy also will do it (if your lucky enough to get all 3 red after going round the board)
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
tonytiger11

Post by tonytiger11 »

And also if you notice, on the newer ones today, the value will NOT spin into the box until you press PLAY DOND. Deal Or No Deal Double, Perfect Game, Box Clever, Gold, Banker Rings Twice, Lets Play and Crazy Chair all do this now, and as the older ones changed to the newer ones, even Power 5 got rechipped and changed to actually spinning the value in once PLAY DOND was actually pressed. So if GATW actually flashes up during gameplay, MEGA STREAK will actually be in the box. But on the newer newer ones, Mega Streak isn't available on DOND itself, but still is the top feature on the machine, so always aim for it.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

thanks for that info pal
justice For The 96
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

there grrrrrrrrreat
Jack bauer