Perfect deal wtf?

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Alpine021

Perfect deal wtf?

Post by Alpine021 »

Went on this perfect Wednesday and got a rip off a tenner. That will do- about time I got a quick one.

Anyway sat nearby with a mate and a guy goes on it and after about £3 gets a phone board? (not a roll in)
so im interested... it leaves him with CP (37ish) 35 and 70. Offers about 36. and he deals... 70 box.
then he cobs a hot money with his reamaining credit. Bastard!

So is this a normal roll? If so rare as hell and if I'd have got that phone board with my remaining credits I'd
have taken it (probably :) ) and knew that £70 box. What a sick raise that would have been.

So nxt day (yesterday) Im in there with mates and CP now on £42. Loads of ppl go on it its going upto like £5.
2 girls go on it and get a hot money and leave it exactly £25 off. Went out side in the sun for a bit and came back.
CP now on £53 and £11 off. Thought right im off for this as he only took £36 yesterday and hot money doesnt really count.

But was weary about the fact that it has rolled. Should I have left it?

£190 for a SINGLE red box. Ouch. Ended up £260 in and took £170 out. So I'd say i was pretty damn lucky.

But £190. Seriously? After a lot of play by random punters??
BFK

Post by BFK »

Its not a roll!

The one you got may have been free, rare but it can happen. What stake you get yours on?

You say you got a rip? What kind of rip? A rip before ready? A rip when ready?(natural phones/red box roll in)

The board the bloke got may have been a bonus board off yourself. Numerous ways.

Perfects could go up to £5 cash stack when they were getting emptied mate!!

They can show £5 boards and be miles off phoning.

What stake were you on?

Shall I ask some more questions??????!!!!!!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Sounds like a bonus board, doesn't have to roll in, can get a couple of spins without boxes, then a red and they hold, uber rare but can happen, If you've ripped it on an early red then the bonus pays £36 it's gonna knock it well behind. Plus the cob pot has been emptied with the hot money cobs, so your 50p credit is chasing a behind % game, plus paying back into the cob pot plus increasing the cashpot.

Although can't say as I've ever paid £190 to see a red box. Yeah I've been over £200 deep on a perfect quite a few times, but about £150 is my record to see a red box.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Scott

Post by Scott »

Sounds like a next credit type of situation.
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Post by Scott »

Or perhaps not after reading it again, did it let him on the board and keep landing on spins till the game was active?
Cobwebs 👆
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Perfects can do strange things, i remember playing one, it was looking fairly dead no boxs etc. Was about 30 in ripped a board and played the game and was going to get off it after whatever it was. £35 in the box and then bizarly it starts red boxing after and played normal, whats that all about??
BFK

Post by BFK »

They can hide value for quite a while sometimes.

In ur case Jackie, that is a tad surprising!!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Scott wrote:Or perhaps not after reading it again, did it let him on the board and keep landing on spins till the game was active?
Doesnt have to be a red box board to be a bonus board.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've had white boxes spin in next press plenty of times but never had it show any sign of life, but if thats what your saying fair enough.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Never seen any life in a white box roll in either, but I have had it once when I'd done a mist that rolled in whites, hi/lo'd once, 1st move a 12.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

BFK wrote:Its not a roll!

The one you got may have been free, rare but it can happen. What stake you get yours on?

You say you got a rip? What kind of rip? A rip before ready? A rip when ready?(natural phones/red box roll in)

The board the bloke got may have been a bonus board off yourself. Numerous ways.

Perfects could go up to £5 cash stack when they were getting emptied mate!!

They can show £5 boards and be miles off phoning.

What stake were you on?

Shall I ask some more questions??????!!!!!!
A rip when it was ready on 50p. And just the megastreak rip. As for bonus boards that would be unreal as this machine is getting done every day by me and numerous players.

As for the £5 I know it can be a while off but so many ppl went on it and i thought it cant be far plus if it is i have a cashpot and if needs be a double stake to fall back on. As it was i got CP and double ripped its and somehow only lost about £80 for like £260 in so it's ok. Deffo new programe in them tho.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Alpine021 wrote:A rip when it was ready on 50p. And just the megastreak rip. As for bonus boards that would be unreal as this machine is getting done every day by me and numerous players.

As for the £5 I know it can be a while off but so many ppl went on it and i thought it cant be far plus if it is i have a cashpot and if needs be a double stake to fall back on. As it was i got CP and double ripped its and somehow only lost about £80 for like £260 in so it's ok. Deffo new programe in them tho.
Well you've kind of answered ur own question really.

If its getting done everyday by u and others then of course it's gonna suck now and again. A la ltd's taking £200 to phone sometimes.

It doesn't matter how much it gets done u can get lucky with a bonus board at any point.

I've admitted a mistake I've made on here before, claiming perfects to be on a harder prog, afaik still no program change. They just play up now and again, had it many times before and no doubt will in the future.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I wonder if anyone else has had this? Several perfects i've noticed around here, one day will spit out 10 coins at a time and £10 notes if it has any in, then next visit it spits £5 at a time and obviously no notes, then a couple more visits down the line its back to paying £10 plus any notes it has in, weird! Does the front have to come up to change this settings inside via an engineer? Or maybe it does it itself after it gets turned off? It converted itself once overnight i noticed, and on several seperate units, anyone else notice this?
Cobwebs 👆
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

No, I never collect any money out of these!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

the case is altered wont turn the bloody thing on
Jack bauer