DOND - Red mist

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Richard

DOND - Red mist

Post by Richard »

Walk in the pub toggle through the cashpots as i do.. one was £70 50p plays so thought great! normally only have to stick in like £30 to grab that.. ended up putting in 120... and didnt even take the cashpot just a COB straight 70 :|

Went on another DOND (forgot name) took a straight 70 on COB again.. i wanted cashpot so went abit greedy.. got it on COB after £105!

Really bad day for me yesturday.. thought i'd stroll in as always and clear out the machines then get ready to go out but instead spent like 4-5 hours on em :( Put me off for atleast a week :P
tommya

Post by tommya »

Never cob a 70 on a mist, surely this was a good touch.
Richard

Post by Richard »

Down £85 after it all there goes my other days profit lol also got bankers streak on COB seems the only way you can win off this.. never normally play it
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Not a bad result really. At least they showed good cash pots! You could go round checking say 10 fruits and end up £60 down with drinks plus petrol.
ob

Post by ob »

logopolis wrote:Not a bad result really. At least they showed good cash pots! You could go round checking say 10 fruits and end up £60 down with drinks plus petrol.
That reminds me off my day today... checking loads of dead stuff, tiresome and eventually costly.... not exactly a 1 off these days either...
BFK

Post by BFK »

Doomed!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
tonytiger11

Post by tonytiger11 »

Played a Red Mist at Newport Pagnall Services on a Monday morning. Got onto the main DOND, had two boxes left £10 and £70. I pressed "No Deal", and unfortunately only had £10 in the box. Wasn't that miffed about it, cus only put in £3, so was £7 up, but then the machine came up "Coin Mech Error 17" and that blooming megaphone alarm started going off. Called the assistant who told me she couldn't open the machine, and I would have to leave my details and she'd send me the £10 through the post. I was like are you joking? I had a friend who won £30 on a Crazy Fruits multi player, and the same happened to him. He'd put about £50 in and the machine broke down, and he left his details. Needless to say, he never saw the £30, so in total lost nearly £100 in one night. I stayed there till she opened the machine and got my £10 out :)
BFK

Post by BFK »

Mmmmm......
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

HHHHMMMMMMmmmm!!!!!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider