Quids in America

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

All flickers 35 then mav lol
ridye

Post by ridye »

Interestingly, I find Quids screw me over less with giving the £140 than Bank Job...
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

That's probably because your more likely to be a few hundred deep in a quids than you are a bank Job :D
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

they need a lot of recovery time 7-10 days at least really
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

this is the first and only time im gonna ask for info on this site

im intrigued dean ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, being a slow disciplined player , ide love to know of a guarantee roulette meth ,,,,,,,,ide happily do a 12 hour shift everyday for a guarantee 180 up,

with the utmost of respect dean im trying my hardest to refrain from calling you a liar ,,,,,,,,,, but cmon ,,,,, prey tell to the group how this is achieved ,,,,,,,,, tell you what , let me have a week on it and i'll bung you 500
Little discipline = BIG issue

Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

trayhop123 wrote:this is the first and only time im gonna ask for info on this site

im intrigued dean ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, being a slow disciplined player , ide love to know of a guarantee roulette meth ,,,,,,,,ide happily do a 12 hour shift everyday for a guarantee 180 up,

with the utmost of respect dean im trying my hardest to refrain from calling you a liar ,,,,,,,,,, but cmon ,,,,, prey tell to the group how this is achieved ,,,,,,,,, tell you what , let me have a week on it and i'll bung you 500
gtd £180 for 12hrs?... go get a job
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

what job can an unqualified ex slotter get these days , where a 12 hour shift will let you take home 180

get in the real world russ

my mate works warehouse in m&s at night and only gets a quid more than minimum day wage

and even for a minimum wage job these days , theres hundreds of people applying for it

last year the leicester mercury ran a story about 800 applicants applying for ONE ''TEMPORY" santa job

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ide be better off applying for the nudgeman sidekick lol ,,,,,,,,,,, ahh shit 200 polish got their application in first lol

i already do 7am till 3am some days ,,,,,,,, and some of those days i dont come close to 180

12 hrs for a guaranteed 180 ,,,,,,,,,, ide take that , no matter how tedious anyday

thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

180 For 12 hours tax free and your telling him to get a job lol what do you do russ?
Roll_With_It_Russ

well to get 180 pre tax you need to earn about £12.86 an hour, thats 8 basic hours and 4 hours overtime.

yeah well I know unskilled work is a minefield of NMW jobs, but the reality is the earning are still high depending on individuals circumstances.

If you have a couple of kids, single parent and do a 20hour week NMW job, the actual earnings are about £30 a hour once you add up all the benefits.

Even if working couple on NMW with 2 kids the income per hour worked is double the NMW, child tax credits, working tax credits, child benefit.

Wages are low because they are in the main part state subsidised.

It is disgusting that it is this way, but it is the way it is. For single young people it is tougher, royally fucked if you live on your own and don't have any earning potential, having to compete with the mass of foreign workers.

a £180 a day selfemployed is very different to a PAYE rate, be it tax free or not.
spa

Post by spa »

^^

Could change alot when Universal Credit comes in.
Roll_With_It_Russ

spa wrote:^^

could?, it either will or it won't, those who have low entitlements could be better off, those with high entitlements... only be affecting those in receipt of over £26k a year.

so based on doing a 30 hour week for a 1 earner household, it would still be possible to realise a £16.66 hourly income, of which only £6.19 is classed as taxable income.

Now the way it should be in my opinion is that if you have kids it get built into the tax code so you still get the benefit, but have to earn it.

That would stop wages being surpressed, meaning that individuals can earn enough to live on and can make choices.

Would never happen though as businesses and employer would have to pay market rates, not being state subsidised for large parts of their workforce and therefore strip out the profits.
Roll_With_It_Russ

spa wrote:^^

the universal calculator is availible online...

a couple with 2 kids, working 30 hours at min wage, living in norfolk would come in at £1918 a month income, that works out at approx £16per hour take home,

to get £16 per hour take home for a single person working they would need a wage of £21.15 per hour for 30 hour weeks, or a salary of £33k a year.(perhaps you could say 37.5 hour weeks, but that not like for like)

Now which is harder, to get £33k a year job, or produce a couple of kids?