Quids in America

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
kong

Quids in America

Post by kong »

Well, I'd heard this could happen, but today set a new personal best on one of these.

Full first quid, although to be fair, its a spoons, so assume daily refill.

First couple of boards came nice and quick, the second of which started with a £10 shot.

Maybe £20-25 in it was offering 3 flags for the game.

£40 in it hit pretty much every one of the super shots, losing just a couple of gambles away from QIA red.

£275 for it to flash, it just gave £70!

If you play garbage you get crap results...
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

u need it opening top level, mega on red first few boards really,,,,,,was the quids in america lighting up red on every gamble
kong

Post by kong »

It was lighting QIA red 90% of the time for the first £200, then it stopped and was white for about 10 boards running. This did follow a £1 win off flag it up, when I dared actually chance a board! It was red when it finally flashed.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Was it stitching you up much with safe cash/cashing out/losing toggle gambles then to keep it holding back for so long ?

Personally I don't play the board incase it does. Risky machine really, tucked away units are nice but spoons and stuff is a risk.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
kong

Post by kong »

A single safe cash of a quid and hardly any losing gambles. I wasn't playing the boards after a ton in, just check for the flash, one spin on the board (just in case of 11) and hilo it to game over. It must have been filled up from a 140 last thing the day before. The funny thing was, after 40 or so in it was looking so promising I thought I was on for a ton profit!! ha!

BTW - is there anything more irritating on a machine than finally getting to a quid on the trail only to be awarded 50p from a losing gamble? Which moron dreamt that up? Do they really think that people enjoy that sort of gameplay? Note to BFM - NOT good to see it on Right Deal Right Time either.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

it was the 10 pound after board u got after a 140 ul mate
kong

Post by kong »

oh well, can't win 'em all!
BFK

Post by BFK »

If I get offered the top game on these early on I'm taking it, they can do £25/£50/QIA tops after a £140. In fact if they board after a £140 I'll always see it thru for a top game, with an add again they are normally achievable.

But normally you won't see a hold or bugger all for about £30 after a £140.

QIA's do love flat tops aswell. Well they do if ur the BFK!

Much tighter than BJ/CJ in my opinion. SFTS's I find are also tight as hell. I'm sure buddylove got a £210 on a SFTS'S, although you don't see the vid from the off.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Albert or Balkerne either way its dogshite!
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

I played a QIA Sunday night, it was offering the mega deal from about £6- £10 in and then it flashed after £160 in and went for £70, it was still offering the deal afterwards so I started taking the mega deal when it offered it, it took the lot back to give me another white QIA for £70 so I walked. I went over to a dond in the same pub and managed to get myself involved with that doin abit of experimentation, I took the dond feature after a while, I pressed the button,looked up and the game froze as there was no values in any of the cash spaces, they were all blank.
I turned it off and back on got another board and it did the same again, by this time I knew things wasnt goin to go my way in this pub, I bet i could've put the machines on test and dumped the hoppers and still they wouldn't have dropped a pound coin out, by this time Id made up my mind I needed to cut my losses fast and get outta there.
I turned it off and on again, flicked through all the stakes and there was no values what so ever on the 25p stake, so I played a board on 50p flicked it back down to 25p and they had all returned with Noel having a right f--kin laugh at me!lol.
In the end I think I lost about another £70 on that machine as well which is exactly the kind off pub I wanted to be in on a Sunday night while little kids are running around and crawling between me and the machine as I'm playing it every 5 minutes,their parents seemed to be enjoying themselves though!
7-10-2-7-LOSE

Post by 7-10-2-7-LOSE »

4+ red tops on exchange in a row mean nothing on this beast, it loves throwing 5/6/7 reds in a row and then chucking a white. Of course, the flash only usually comes after you have constant red but don't get excited if it happens early is all im saying!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

never put a quid in one
Little discipline = BIG issue

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

trayhop123 wrote:never put a quid in one
there not as bad as ppl make out, im def up on these overall
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

waste of time.
Jack bauer
ridye

Post by ridye »

Actually I put £110 in a Bank Job over the weekend which was constantly offering the Super / Mega game and £7.50 / £10 (Even £15!) cash shots from my first £10 or so through the thing. When it did flash and was red...flat £70! But after game game me a BJ (Pun intended) for the other £70.

Thinking about it though, it didn't seem to be happy offering red BJ entry that often until at least £80 - £90 in.

They're not *terrible* machines but you can get involved with them verrry quickly. Especially on £1 stake.