Electrocoin luck

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
kong

Electrocoin luck

Post by kong »

A newly sited Genie, going first press. First and second boards light up both a fiver and tenner in the middle, the third board gambles to £20 and offers a step to win to £30 (declined in the hope it would get me back on). £120 for either of the features to be offered, hit the £70 and stone dead afterwards! Makes a bit of a dent in the average profit of £2 a unit!

Secondly - this one might make BFK feel better - one of my mates (who can't hit wild thing), went in to play one the other day, on the basis it was worth pushing for number runner. He trapped it with steps and no lose off £20, switched up for first board icons, then got number runner next board for a £160 profit! Unbelievable!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

those genie ones are awful
Jack bauer
ob

Post by ob »

Not as bad as bejeweled 2! I never really got on with lone ranger either had one cost 240 once!
kong

Post by kong »

Lone Ranger was an odd machine, could be great or absolutely bloody awful. Ever have the £75 MS that only pays a fiver?! At least it didn't kill it.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I haver never come across the genie the post is about. Iv only ever seen 1 bejewelled 2 but didn't play it.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Bejewelled is a nause.

No separate stakes. If you switch to £1 & it span, then it was still going on the first one.

I had TWO drop-downs and broke even. Marvellous.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

alos i made 190 on an electrocoin yesterday......lucky me huh :)
Jack bauer
ob

Post by ob »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:Bejewelled is a nause.

No separate stakes. If you switch to £1 & it span, then it was still going on the first one.

I had TWO drop-downs and broke even. Marvellous.
Had one in me local, and yes Ive had the similar scenario, I even though is the drop down actually free for it to play that bad.... At least Tan hadn't done it lol, I mean how the fuck do u get 50000 on that house of tiny treasures ffs....
kong

Post by kong »

This is almost deserving of a new bad experience thread.

Went back to the Genie to get my money back, only to find after just 2 weeks its been swapped for a brand new DOND! The new DOND is called "Lets play DOND," it must be new although the name does sound vaguely familiar, perhaps from the very early days of £70 JPs? I was fortunate enough to get the Bankers Seal on the third reel after just £11, then afforded nearly 5 spins round the board before cash or bust gave bust. I probably should have collected the massive £2 cash stack. Already looking forward to my next go on this one!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I got lucky on an Electrocoin the other day. First spin showed a scarlet lucky number. That's about the best it gets these days!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Made 49 on 1 yesterday didnt you scott?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i think we should stop talking about electrocoins now ,,,,,,,,,,,, else pretty soon we'll have bfk on boasting about the thousands of drop downs he had :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i still bet bfk has had more icons than me and i was going in pubs for them when 70s 1st came out basically
Jack bauer
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I played the darts in the arcade today made about 60 on it.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

lets play darts one?