Bad Day

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
nick_the_gunn

Post by nick_the_gunn »

why do you think some are unchipped and some aint ever if they're by the same supplier?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Played a couple of gamestec recently, neither were chipped. 1 by P.A.M chipped tho
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

nick_the_gunn wrote:why do you think some are unchipped and some aint ever if they're by the same supplier?
Upgrades usually come in 3 types

Recommended - slight error in the program, bulb not flashing at the right time that sort if thing

Advisable - to prevent a playing method rip etc

Critical - this is for the emptiers but could also be something that doesnt comply to law a program error that.pays more than aloud or speed of play is wrong for example

depends on the operator on how they implament there updates sceptre & gamestec the two biggest will update critical onsite anything else they will leave till the units back to base and do it then before it gets relocated

Differant operators use differant methods for example medium sized operators are the worst they tend to update everything pretty sharpish

small.operators rarely bother with anything but usually have the older games
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i have to say ipswich has been good lately,when to see what's in the bowl and a mega merchant had been
Jack bauer
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

hahahaha, was the notey off kesh?!
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Glendale wrote:I was at the train station feeder as i was catching a train to go out for the day! Machine was not on reset so thought i would try £5 in it on the off chance! £1 in and stake button was broken!
Dean, as ive said many times i just dont like live the dreams! Never have! Many people have told me to play them but as i say fill your boots!
Ok, so machine not on reset - so SOMEONE else has definitely played it......... ergo your mysterious button breaker!
tommya

Post by tommya »

Have not played a in un chipped dream in ages there all chipped my ways on every company
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Where do you live?
tommya

Post by tommya »

Weston s mare 2 chipped ones in town have over ones near by chipped know of 2 unchipped ones out of twenty just unlucky I spouse
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

essex leisure unchipped or chipped?
The beard is not to be feared.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Not chipped TINSTER McFINSTER!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Bring back MOG.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I found 2 unchipped ones last week. They are sited same place as 2 playables I go in for. I thought ill have a board see what's cracking. Opend game first board so decided to have it out. Only got one stake on both because I was that shocked when they didn't go to a ???
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Well I've had a crackin couple a days and it's back to work tomorrow for 3 then a wedding on Sunday.
Regards
Betchington
The Duke of betchington Betchrider