Bad Day

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
logopolis

Bad Day

Post by logopolis »

Well I've had a great day today! Got the cops called on me in a pub for swearing and threatening behaviour! Mega with cashpots 70 and 58, dealing at 20 in and landlord says we can't play it because we are winning too much of the locals money etc. and all the usual stuff. I demand my money back and he says no. As he goes to switch machine off, I block his path and we crash into each other and her cries assault! Next thing he's on the phone to the cops etc. I did lose it a bit in there though but I felt I had been royally done over!

Also had a fellow player blame me for a button broken on a machine when it wasn't even me!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I am the player who accused you as the evidence is stacked against you! You lost on an alien last night on ipswich train station less than 2 hours before closing! I was there 1 hour after opening this morning, not on reset so thought would try a £1 or £2 and stake change button was broken! Your guilty, simple as and i smashed ips today so good luck tomorrow! Also staying here every day for a month!
Kesh, im sorry for accusing you in the past! I now know the East Anglian Destroyer!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Not guilty. It was not me. I said why don't we go down and get them to look at cameras if there is any etc. Yes i was there a couple of hours before closing and lost on it as I told you but when I left there none of the buttons were broken. That is all I know. I am certainly not the East Anglian Destroyer.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Posted twice! Bloody phone!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

So he either hid behind you, waited for you to leave, smashed the button and fled or, option 2,got there at 6am, smashed the button and walked the frozen streets of ipswich for 3 hours waitng for spoons to open! Jury, your verdict is, GUILTY!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

When I finished playing and left the station, none of the buttons were broken. That is all I know. Time was roughly 5PM.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I believe you! Goodnight! Good luck in ips!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Made 400 in Ipswich other day, not bad around there.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yeah, Alien there for 4????????? Whaaaaattttttt!!!!!!!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Well done gents! Shows what can be done when im in portugal!
BFK

Post by BFK »

logopolis wrote:Well I've had a great day today! Got the cops called on me in a pub for swearing and threatening behaviour! Mega with cashpots 70 and 58, dealing at 20 in and landlord says we can't play it because we are winning too much of the locals money etc. and all the usual stuff. I demand my money back and he says no. As he goes to switch machine off, I block his path and we crash into each other and her cries assault! Next thing he's on the phone to the cops etc. I did lose it a bit in there though but I felt I had been royally done over!

Also had a fellow player blame me for a button broken on a machine when it wasn't even me!
Sudbury???
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

GaryChandler wrote:Made 400 in Ipswich other day, not bad around there.

Did they backdate your giro to christmas!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Dose anybody even do the LTDs there, there ready again. Surely they don't get that much play.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Never bother with them mate! Never have, never will!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

No it wasn't Sudbury Paul. So it doesn't seem possible that somebody could have broken that button between 5PM and 8PM. Anything is possible. Somebody could have broken it next morning before 9AM. Or Glendale could have broken the button himself.