That was one of the worst moments of my life

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
mjd

That was one of the worst moments of my life

Post by mjd »

£25 Jackpoteers, and took a few wins to make me dead even after £15.. The £9 to £15 came from collecting a £6 on nudges.. Well why not I thought, if I don't ill only lose..

With the remaining credits, got a bonus and 'reel time'... 5 and 3 goes by on the winline, so wait for it to come back around... It is very very slow, and I missed it..

I know Extra Lives on this machine can come to nothing, but Ive never been so gutted ever

Perhaps im getting too old (im 28 in March).. I was absolutely pish at darts too, and got my backside whipped..

Fucking hell
boom
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

If you can describe missing reel time for a £4-5 board as one of your worst moments in life then I fear for your sanity. I really worry how you will cope when, for example, your car doesn't start on a frosty morning, or you cut yourself when shaving.
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

It is the realisation that he's become a slow old git at 27 that's rattled him, Rich!

Anyway, back to my key bet... £20 in so far, £320 odd up and still a nice £500 to get. I'll deposit that into the old Laddies account later and have a real spin.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

:roll:
mjd

Post by mjd »

In the words of David Otunga - I Know I Know..

:lol:

Honestly though, not the worst moment.. Possibly 'split second' moment the words 'oh you douche' came to mind..

Extra Lives on JPTrs are rare.. You get a Taxi with them too, so its a good opportunity also. Just mortified!!

So Stoooooooooooooooopid :x
boom
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Don't worry. I can't hit Locomotion on the fiver one. Always get the quid. Am I sure it's skill or does it slip? Takes an age to stop...
Master of The Game

Oh dear...
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I think todays the worst day of my life, missis has left me. got no doe and noone will lend. just need to get 200 odd then im leaving this town for good...
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Try hitting Noel instead of Phone when your already £80 deep and it's been phoning since £30 in, That's a sickener :lol:
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

gambogaz1 wrote:Try hitting Noel instead of Phone when your already £80 deep and it's been phoning since £30 in, That's a sickener :lol:

lol never done that!!

but a friend of mine once gambled to irish jig on leps gold and instead of hitting take feature he hit gamble bonus and hit the fairy!!!!

got it next board so wasn't too bad lol...
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Not my finest moment :o ops:

I blamed it on the early start. Cost £50 to get it back :x this was before I was kicking out early on the inner board.
Master of The Game

thecannonball89 wrote:I think todays the worst day of my life, missis has left me. got no doe and noone will lend. just need to get 200 odd then im leaving this town for good...
If you're serious, I'll give you the cash for free, just PM me.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Once i fucked up on a stone dead dial, completely forgetting some of the lights were fucked and collected red 50/50 instead of the MS i'd ripped.. If that wasn't bad enough i ended up losing another £30 odd trying to prise another one.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Master of The Game wrote:Oh dear...
I'd give up saying "Oh dear" about me. If we were born with a limited number of words to speak, and I posted all my gambling mishaps, you'd be muted by now hehe(this post would look more jokey and friendly with a sniley, but I dont know if they've been installed yet)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Im sure somone will help me out, I make decent doe on my route and a few locals might stake me.