after doing something silly taking a step back and think WHY

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ok ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (what better way to spend 10 mins of my xmas day ? lol ,,,,,,,, anyhow everyone is sleeping off the turky and sherry mince pies , and im about to tuck in to either uncharted 3 , goldeneye reloaded , or rage)

first of all , i have had not one ,,,,,,, but two pm's from mog asking for me to sort the whole mog/kesh/deano thing out ,

first of all ,,,,,,,,,,,, our powers as mods are restricted ,,,,,,,,,, we can edit or delete your posts ,,,,,,, but we cant ban outright ,,,,,,,,,,,, we simply vote in the mod forum and wait for admin mike to do the necessary .

so

mog ,,,,,, you act all innocent and say that you are not the instigator of the trouble , and that i should look back at your recent posts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yeah ok ,,, but answer me this ,,,,, why is it then that you are always always at the centre of these arguments ? ,,,,,,,, its kesh vs you ,,,,,,, or deano vs you ,,,,,, or silent vs you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or x vs you ,,,,,,,,,,, the truth is mog your a clever poster ,,,,,,, you know exactly how to rub everyone up the wrong way and try to act all innocent ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but it is you that instigates 90% of the shit on here ,,,,,,, in fact the only place you dont start trouble is in the bookies section ,,,,,,,,,,,,, the bit i cant understand is that beengrantmitcheld speaks very highly of you , he says that in the flesh your sound , polite , courteous etc ,,,,,, and the total opposite of the annoying prick you are on here.

deano , ,,,,,,,,, as far as im concerned your a top valued member of the site ,,,,,,, and your nob post after every mog post are fitting ,humorous and totally justified ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, keep up the good work.

kesh ,,,,, ive never been a fan ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you make out your (squeaky clean , lone wolf , better player than anybody , my contacts are valued more than yours , so everybody else is a big mouth cluey etc etc ) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yet in the whole time ive been on here , i dont think ive ever heard you say 1 nice thing about ANYBODY ,,,,,,,,EVER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,, lets face it 90% of your contribution to this site is to wind people up for the crack of it.

fc supposed to be for light hearted adult banter ,,,,, not for this childish shit everyday ,,,,,,,,,as far as im concerned ,,,,,,,, fc would be a better place without either of you 2

but i wont vote either of you out ,,,,,,,,,,, its christmas ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so just both grow up

for fucks sake ,,,,,,,,,,, im supposed to be the big kid playing with my superhero dolls ,,,,,,

ive got nowt on you two.

ps to everybody else ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,from the bottom of my heart ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, have a wonderful xmas ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and hopefully a prosperous fruity fruitful new year.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Yep, I started it by arguing with Pokerpete about how my poll 'failed' according to him, Kesh didn't just jump in and start it all. Kesh hasn't been winding me up, I'm just paranoid, I've said nothing to deano yet he posts Nob after all of my posts. OK Great. Couldn't care less whether I get voted off/booted from this place anyway. The point is people like the ones who DO support me have brains and don't need this explained. I fail to see how before this war with Kesh began, I was posting 'cleverly' or trying to wind everyone up. I really do.

The truth is, there's a lot of paranoid people on here and a lot of very rude ones who think its somehow 'cool' to upset someone for no real reason. But, since those who attempt to offend or upset me are those who I have 0 respect for, its water off a duck's back.

You got one thing right though, no one likes Kesh, it seems to him Deano does but I doubt even he is that daft. I heard he's a nice bloke, perhap's he's got the wrong end of the stick here.

I'm holding my hands up here, I've done nothing - the evidence is there. Had some beef with BFK, sorted now - that's the type of guy I am. Kesh is out of order, plain and simple. Others who butt in and just swear at me are hardly gonna be in my good books! Do you like people telling you to fuck off, Tray?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

im on chapeter 6 of Drake 3.. good storyline so far.. get on it and once ive done we can do online Lee?
AMK

Post by AMK »

Fruitchat is all about the banter. But for fuck sake there's some miserable grumpy twats on here :D But on the flip side there's some quality people on here. Swings and roundabouts.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

no probs spyderman ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, will do
Little discipline = BIG issue