after doing something silly taking a step back and think WHY

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
titchno1

after doing something silly taking a step back and think WHY

Post by titchno1 »

Early finish from work had a few bits and bobs played them done ok last place was cluedo in amusements it was dead..

So was the pots of gold next to it sat on £500 thought ill have a bash ran away 200 down.

The thing is I never play these this is the first and last time, not really a horror story but depressing got leps twice 10 the first time 60 the second. got wells 4 times £4 £4 £15 £25.

Terrible things,

Call me stupid if yas like like I say 1st and last time so fire away and make the most of it :shock:
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Its only a mistake if you dont learn from it mate! Once is a mistake but do it again and its stupid!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

next bonus would have been pots... gold 100% you should get back on it
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Easy money on offer = easy looses to your wallet

Thankfully I'll never get the attraction of the £500's, I started playing fruit machines not so much for the money but because I enjoyed the feature boards and skill features to hit that sort of gave a sense of achievement.

Whilst the machines have lost a lot of their amusement and the skill features have become rare, I still enjoy playing them because there's so much interaction on the features.

A £500 the only interaction is taking the note out your wallet and putting it in the machine.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

I got wells 100 times in a row on 3.1, I wasn't complaining in Leicester Mecca Bingo! Gotta know when to play these games!

We've all done it, especially me, I used to pump Rainbow Riches and those sick Little Devils Astra shit games, won't touch one now.

Occasionally a Rainbow Riches will sort you out with a 500-1000 raise, compensates for the 10000 you lose trying to get that raise.

I'd rather pump an online slot, at least you know its gonna pay back some percentage if you carry on and no one will have 'done it' since last time you played.

Really can't stand those 500s in arcades now, they make me sick. Won a couple of hundred on roulette earlier, me done for the day - lumped a nifty on that treble and done a yankee and a goliath with the 3 horses included.

Fills another boring day.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Yeah, I'm not too keen on wasps either George.

I was playing a Fantaztec in Dover years ago and took a swig of my drink as it was going through it's jackpot celebration, when I felt something wriggling in my mouth.

A bloody wasp.

Cunt stung me inside my lip!
Master of The Game

Never change your stake on an online slot. That's the secret.
Trippy Stumps

Post by Trippy Stumps »

I done some silly stuff that baffles people why I just did that when playing machines in the past. Thats why they call me Trippy Stumps!
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I was once riding along on my wheels when I felt something on my neck. Thought it was just the wind but few minutes later could feel something crawling on my face!Stopped the bike and took my helmet off and a wasp came flyin out. Had them in my boots before aswell. Bloody annoying they are. And you do not want to know why they call me TINY!
Master of The Game

Kesh starting up beef with me = BIG mistake and sure to be a bad experience - for him.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i started did i?not scared of u
Jack bauer
Master of The Game

I hadn't mentioned you until you rudely butted in with the Champions League thing, like the total prick you are. What did you expect, FLOWERS?

Don't try digging your way out of this one, you've gone well beyond deep.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i dont care what actions utake,not remotley phased by a bum like u
Jack bauer
Master of The Game

Yeah, we'll see. :D
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

yeah,we will
Jack bauer